Blogmas Day 22: Frosted Silver and Nude Make Up Look

C H R I S T M A S   M A K E   U P:    L O O K    T W O 

Frosted Silver and Nude Make Up 

Blogmas Day 21


Happy Blogmas Day 21 Lovelies!
I'm sat here watching love actually, sipping on hot chocolate, eating Mince Pies, christmas Cake Bites, and randomly walkers sensations popadoms (they arent festive at all but they taste so so good)
Today, I really wanted to share this look I love and have been wearing loads at work.
Its the perfect winter look  and nothing looks more Wintry than silver eye shadow and a nude lip! 












T H E   P R O D U C T S:

B A S E:
The Body Shop Matte Clay Foundation
YSL Touch Eclat
Collection Lasting Perfection
Tanya Burr Cosmetics Face Illuminator
Benefit Hoola

E Y E S:
KAT VON D-Smoke Palette
Miss Sporty 24hr Liner
Tanya Burr Cosmetics-Silver Liner
Touche Eclat to Highlight
Lancome Hypnose

L I P S T I C K:
Rimmel Kate Moss-45
Primark Holographic Lip Gloss

I'd love to know what you love to use to create a wintry look-comment below or leave a link to your own post!

Never miss a post-Follow me on
H A V E    Y O U    R E A D:

BLOGMAS DAY 19-THE ULTIMATE RED LIP



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I feel good when reading your posts. Your articles help me so much. They are the best ones. I want to enjoy more and more about your writing. I wish you best things in life.email with love,

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig