BLOGMAS DAY 3-STOCKING FILLER GIFT GUIDE

S T O C K I N G   F I L L E R   G I F T   G U I D E

LESS THAN £25



You join me today sat with the fire going, sipping on some christmas tea, and enjoying Merry Madegascar-That Obvious  Christmas Classic. 

Today, I wanted to share some products that I've picked up in the hope of giving you some inspiration for gifts yourselves. I've included some INCREDIBLE bargains that I have found: from the likes of Biscuteers, Jo MaloneYSL, and Lancome. 

So grab a hot chocolate, get comfy and have a read!



J O   M A L O N E -£22

B I S C U T E E R S   C H R I S T M A S   C A R D -£6-£10 

Y S L   T O U C H E   E C L A T £22.95
I have one of these on order and will share a picture on here when it arrives-I've used the for so long and love it to pieces x

S O M E   K I N D  OF  W O N D E R F U L-£7.79 W H SMITH



 H & M   B O B B L E   B A U B L E-£1.99



L'A N C O M E   H Y P N O S E   C O L L E C T I O N -£24




7TH   H E A V E N   F A C E  M A S K S 




P R I M A R K  C H I P  M U G-£5


T H E   B O D Y   S H O P   F E S T I V E   S O A P-£1.50





I hope this gives you a little bit of inspiration for some festive shopping-Let me know which of these products is your favorite!
H A V E   Y O U   R E A D:

BLOGMAS DAY2: VERY.COM EVENT & LONDON SHOPPING



S I M I L A R   P O S T S:

BLOGMAS DAY 1: MY NOVEMBER FAVORITES

tanyas christmas, urban decay, lancome, make up, fashion 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. The Jo Malone ornament looks amazing! I've even popped one of their colognes on my wish list x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with The Body Shops festive bits this year! The soaps are adorable along with the little bath bombs and bubbles they're doing too for only £1.50! The lancome set looks brill too!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Body Shop festive collections, my favourite scent has got to be the frosted plum one, I'm a little bit obsessed. I also love 7th Heaven masks, they'd make such good stocking fillers or as part of a pamper box or something x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Jo Malone seems perfect for a gift. I love that YSL too! Had a sample and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this gift guide! Some great ideas here, The Body Shop are killing it with their festive stuff. I'm loving their ranges, they smell amazing and super festive! Also those 7th Heaven face masks would be amazing to receieve!

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your picks! That book is on my wishlist actually! The Chip mug is too cute 😊 x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to get that jo malone ornament! That looks amazing and the body shop soaps are so cute! I love this post x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it all! The Body Shop soap looks so cute and festive! I bet it smells amazing as well. I always find filling stockings a bit awkward so posts like these are well needed!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig