Blogmas Day 18-Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas

L A S T    M I N U T E   C H R I S T M A S   G I F T S 
F I N D   S O M E T H I N G   F O R   E V E R Y O N E  


BLOGMAS DAY 18


1 week to Christmas!
Is anyone else super excited-I cant believe how quickly christmas has come around, but I am ready and excited. 
For anyone who still has a few gifts to get-don't worry I have you covered with gifts for Her, Him and the person who has everything! Scroll through and grab some ideas to help you decide what to get for your loved one this christmas!


For the Foodie


 This personalised bowl is ideal for girls and guys, and personalised bowls are still available on not on the high-street to be delivered for Wednesday to Saturday. Filling the bowl with bags of the persons favorite flavour popcorn (or chocolate and sweets-depending on how you are personalising the bowl) is a great way of padding out the gift and making it extra fun and special.

Winter Accessories


 Lets face it, everyone needs a hat scarf and gloves at this time of year and who doesn't love a pair of festive socks! I love these picks from Topshop and how adorable are the pink pom pom gloves?


Pamper Products 



 I feel like minatures are the cutest gifts and really give the person you are giving to a chance to sample the product. I love my mini Emma Hardy Cleaning Balm-its not only cute but perfect to carry around with me. This also goes for this super cute mini Bioderma (I mean-who wouldnt want that!)
Bath bombs are also another fab gift you can pick up and they are just great arent they!

Last Minute Luxury 









 All Beauty have a sale on YSL touche eclat-the world most dreamy highlight and Topshop currently have Olivia Burton on sale! These are such luxury gifts that any girl would love to receive! I am completely obsessed with both and feel like they would be a staple for any girl!
Jo malone also have minatures this time of year which is perfect for gifting due to the super cute packaging and also means whoever recieves the gift can enjoy trying more than one scent.

Stationary Queen 




 I do love a quote and quotes and stationary are essentials for gifting. This New Look mug is perfect- its special as it has the persons star sign which is also a huge trend right now and its perfect as everyone is sipping on cocoa at the moment.

A mirror with an inspirational quote is honestly the most incredibly perfect gift. When you look at yourself you feel inspired-what more could a girl need.

I have also included Disney-because whats a gift guide without Disney! The brand is huge around christmas and makes for the perfect gift.

Last Minute Gifts for Him 



Men are notoriously difficult to buy for-so often its their presents that are left until the end. A personalised tumbler is a lovely and thoughtful gift that any man you drinks will love!

For those who cant or dont drink smellies are always a fab option-the Hollister and M&S ones are top of my list and come in super cute festive collections so check them out!

Another Option is a game to play on christmas day! Everyone loves a family game they can bring out so why not find the perfect one for him and gift it to him at Christmas!

I hope this guide has given you lots of ideas-best of luck with the remainder of your christmas shopping! How much do you have left to buy?



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Some great gifts here! I love them all and they're perfect as last minute ideas. I would do a sweet hamper or something with a few of these! That would be cute, it would be a varied present, which is always great! I think I would even like some of these things myself, definitely put them down as ideas! Thank youu for a great post, your photography is great aswell, love it!

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wayyy, I absolutely love that personalised bowl! I'm a bit obsessed with popcorn so that'd be so cool to have in my room, filled up with snacks. I love New Look for mugs, they have some really pretty ones at the moment. Love how you've categorised this x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am usually so organised that last minute gifts aren't a thing for me - other than my dad who i buy cheese for every year usually as he's so difficult haha! I love those Topshop socks they are adorable and I think my go to would be pamper products as they're probably my favourite gifts to receive!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just a couple stocking fillers that I need to buy but I know exactly what I need to get and this isn't normally like me haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've pivked so many amazing goodies! I absolutely love the personalised popcorn bowl! I think it would be a great gift as even someone like me who doesn't even eat that much popcorn would love to have one :) x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Olivia Burton watch is so pretty! Pamper products are always a good shout because who doesn't love a good pamper? Great goodies, I love the personalised bowl!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo Malone is by far my fav fragrance! So glad you added this in here! Reminds me of how amazing it is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog I love reading stuff here. And for sure this is a wonderful list of last minute gifts. Thank you for sharing keep up the good work.
    http://www.luckies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig