75 Ideas for Your Bullet journal Habit Tracker

H A P P Y   N E W    Y E A R   

75   I D E A S   F O R   Y O U R  B U L L E T   J O U R N A L     H A B I T   T R A C K E R

Happy New Years Day Lovelies!
I hope you are having a the best New Years where ever you are, whether you are nursing a hangover, out at work, or having a lazy day in in front of films.



This year I am giving a Bullet journal a go. I'm 100% one of those people who needs lists and organisation to function or else my life represents the jumbled mess that is the constant coming and going of ideas in my head. 

One aspect of Bullet journals that I love is a habit tracker. The idea of this is that you track aspects of your life to see how often you do them. The more you think about doing each of them the more likely you are to do them so it becomes habit, whether you want that to be daily weekly or monthly. You can then look through your journal and see if you are keeping to your goals
The NEW YEAR is all about trying new things so I have come up with 75 habit tracker ideas to inspire your own Habit Tracker Page. 


Healthy Habits:

1.... glasses water a day
2.Stayed within Calorie Target
3.Hit Calorie Target
4.Worked Out
5. Ate Three Meals a Day
6.Cafiene Free Day
7. Fizzy Drink Free Day
8. Zero Sugar 
9. Dairy Free
10. Gluten Free
11. Eat 5 a day
12. Meat Free Day
13. Hit PB in the gym
14. Ate Healthy
15. Didn't Snack 
16. Bed before 10:30
17. Awake at 7

Blogging:

18. Reply to blog comments

19. Comment on ... others Posts
20. Blog Post Uploaded
21. Reach Comment Goal
22. Check for Broken Links 
23. Check DA
24. Link to other Bloggers 
25. Clear Inbox
26. Reply To Emails
27. Look For New Opportunities


Social Media:

28. Facebook post

29. Instagram post
30. Schedule Tweets
31. Pin blog post to pintrest
32. Hit Facebook Goal
33. Hit Twitter Goal
34. Hit Insta Goal
35. Comment on ... other Instagram posts 

Beauty:

36. Full skincare routine
37. Removed Make up
38. Hair Cut 
39. Clear out old make up
40. Shop Stash
41. Use New Products
42. Log Favorites of the month
43. List New Items Needed

Fashion:

44. Cleared out wardrobe
45. Washed clothes
46. dded New Piece to Wardrobe
47. List Fashion Pieces I need
48. Organised Wardrobe 

Lifestyle: 

49. Made Bed 
50. Clean Room/House
51. Treat Yourself
52. Spa Session
53. Pamper Session 
54. Try Something New 
55. Bath 
56. Shower
57. Made Time to Read/ Watch a film
58. Made time for a walk
59. Listen to my Favorite Playlist 
60. Read New Book
61. Bought New Book
62. Hours I've Slept
63. Symptoms you may have (Exhaustion/Stress) 

Journal:

64. Filled in Emotional Log 
65. Filled in Food Diary
66. Completed To Do list
67. Put all my thoughts on my Brain Cloud Page
68. Filled out Expenditure Page 
69. Fill Out Gratitude Page 

Work/School/College

70. Clothes Ready Night Before
71. Homework Complete
72. On Time
73. Pack Lunch Prepared
74. Targets Met
75. Walked To/From 

I hope these are helpful and have provided you with some inspiration for your Bullet Journal. Let me know if you write one or if you are planning one! 

SHARE:

25 comments

  1. I just have a regular planner but you have given me some great ideas on how to use it. Thanks for the tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem lovely! Hope you find them helpful! xx

      Delete
  2. I've been thinking about bullet journaling too but the thought of having to decide how to layout my own pages sounds so stressful! I like lists and organisation too but I kinda want someone else to tell me what I need to write on my pages x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great post! I'll be saving this on pinterest! I'll have to add a bunch of these to my journals! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I hope you find them useful! xx

      Delete
  4. This was such a great post! I love all these ideas and may have to use a few!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! I hope they are helpful! Thanks for your comment lovely!! xx

      Delete
  5. It's such a good idea! I am so bad at having any sort of journal, I barely write in my calendar and rely on my memory (which is still surprisingly good) but I really would like to start having a bullet journal or the habit tracker! I'd have to add 'Ticked my habit tracker off" in there as well as a reminder haha great post!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha this made me laugh! I'm surprised Ive kept to mine so far without the Ticked off my habit tracker-but if things go down hill I will have to add it to next months page :') it does help if you have a good memory! Im a terrible procrastinator so I need to right things down or else I dont get anything I need to done! xx

      Delete
  6. These are all such great ideas! Thank you so much for sharing. I always seem to forget to respond to blog comments so I'll be using that one! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do it! Its so good to have a collection of things you need to do to make sure you are doing them! Thanks for the comment lovely! xx

      Delete
  7. Such great ideas and i like how they help keep you on track - great post

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to start a bullet journal, but I’m really not creative but these ideas are fantastic! I had no idea you could do so much with a bullet journal! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it lovely! Ive seen your blog and you are definately creative! Once you get into the hang of it you would love it! Give it a try <3 xx

      Delete
  9. Ive gotten so many great tips from this. Its really difficult for me to be in bed by 10:30 and even more difficult to wake up early 🙈

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so helpful and has really made me want to make a bullet journal, I wish I had the motivation or artistic talent to do so! I love all of these ideas, especially the ones to do with food as I usually struggle to remember what I've eaten and food can affect me quite badly so it'd be great to see what days I felt better/worse! I might just make a journal now because of you, haha!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so should! I struggle with food too and Im really hoping this is going to help! Let me know how you get on if you do start one! Thanks for your comment lovely! xx

      Delete
  11. Loved these ideas! I’ve just started my bullet journal yesterday so will definitely be adding some of these to my habit tracker x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! So many great ideas of things to track!- https://sophiehearts.net x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the ideas! I just started a bullet journal myself and I'm going to use it mainly for blogging and health and these are amazing for that! I need to make a habit tracker for answering blog comments as I seem to be very bad at that at the moment... :) x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the look of your journal, it’s so different to other ones I’ve seen - love the brown cardboard and your writing. I started a bullet journal before but ended up ditching it, I’d love to start doing one again though as it would be good for habit tracking. You’ve got so many great ideas here! x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome list! I’ve literallt wanted to do a bullet journal but never had enough ideas to put them in! What a great list of things to work towards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, this was really helpful for me to get back in to journaling again

    Tasha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm so glad it was some help! Can't wait to see your journal! You'll have to tweet me some pics when you are in the swing of it :) xx

      Delete
  17. I have a fancy for your posts. They are my cup of tea. Thank you for your contribution to the community. I think that you are very smart and knowledgeable.
    emailwithlovefree, autoketing email with love

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig