BLOGMAS DAY 15-DIY OREO COOKIE WREATH (DF, VE)

E D I B L E    O R E O    C O O K I E    W R E A T H

HAPPY BLOGMAS DAY 15!


Today I am sharing with you a super FESTIVE EDIBLE WREATH recipe! I wont lie this did take me a while to make and construct-but oh my was it worth it! The OREO cookies taste incredible by themselves, so even if you dont have the time to make the whole wreath recipe, its worth just making the cookies! 

The end result looks amazing and will impress all your friends... I cant wait for mine to try this tomorrow at my party!

This edible DIY Christmas Wreath, is perfect for any festive occasion, is dairy free and so worth a bake! So if you do give this a go tag me on 
Instagram @emilyisobellejane or 
twitter @emilyisobeljane
I look forward to seeing your creations! 

Save this recipe and 











T H E    R E C I P E 


I N G R E D I E N T S:

125g Flour
125g Oreo thins crushed
25g Dairy Free Butter
75g Demorara Sugar
3 tbsp Almond Milk

T o p p i n g s:
Candied peel
Edible Stars
1/2 bar Moo Free Chocolate (melted)
Edible glitter
Icing Sugar


M E T H O D:

Turn oven to 180
Crush oreo thins
Mix flour, sugar and crushed oreos
Melt Butter for 20 seconds in microwave
Add butter and milk to mix.
Mold mixture into ball
Place mix in fridge for 10 minutes
Flour surface
Roll out dough and cut into stars
*9 mini stars, 5 stars with cut outs, 8 large stars*
Bake in oven for ten minutes.
Let cool

T o    c o n s t r u c t    w r e a t h :
Cut out circle of baking parchment
Place large stars in circle
connect with smaller stars
Place cut out stars on top.
Cover in melted chocolate, edible stars and candied peel.
Sprinkle over Icing Sugar, Edible Glitter and extra toppings! 

Enjoy!

H A V E    Y O U    T R I E D:

BLOGMAS DAY 12-THE ULTIMATE VEGAN BAILEYS HOT CHOCOLATE

Image

Image

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Your recipes lately have just been soooo perfect! They’re always full of my favourite things and your photos look incredible as well. I just have to try this! Do you deliver? Haha x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! I wish I delivered! Its my dream to open a tea room and bakery!xx

      Delete
  2. Girl, you will be the death of my waistline! Seriously, start a bakery or something because I will live in there haha

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks absolutely amazing girl! My sister made us a wreath using branches and berries and it's so pretty :) x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig