BLOGMAS DAY 17- The Bloggers Christmas Tag

T H E   B L O G G E R S   C H R I S T M A S   T A G




hAPPY BLOGMAS DAY 17 lOVELIES!
I was recently tagged by the lovely girls Chloe and Judanna to do the Christmas Tag, and as a self confessed Christmas addict-who loves anything slightly festive of course I had to take part. I'm so excited to write this! I have my Christmas Songs on and I hope you will enjoy finding out a little bot more of what I get up to at Christmas.


1. Favourite Christmas Movie & Why? 
Mine is The Holiday- I LOVE Jude law. I also love how the film demonstrates how life can change so quickly from bad to good. Its so festive, fun and warming.

2. Top 3 Songs On Your Christmas Playlist? 
I find this so difficult as there are so so many but here are my three top classics and 3 newer versions I love.

Classics:

  1. Driving home for Christmas-Chris Rea
  2. All I want for Christmas-Mariah Carey
  3. Last Christmas-Wham

New releases:

  1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas-Sam Smith 
  2. Christmas Mash up- Bastille (I'd highly recommend listening to their live lounge christmas songs and piano sessions-they are such good covers-O'Holy Night is AMAZING!)
  3. Santa Tell Me-Ariana Grande


3. Favourite Christmas Tradition?  
The Food-getting to eat whatever you want when ever you want because its Christmas!

4. What Is On Your Christmas Bucket List? 
  1. Go to harrods
  2. Go to winter wonderland
  3. Drink Bucks fizz and baileys with friends and family in front of the fire
5. Buddy The Elf or Ebenezer Scrooge?
Erm Buddy The Elf- A L W A Y S

6. Favorite Thing About Christmas For You? 
How cosy and beautiful this time of year is-we all come together, go shopping, drink hot chocolate, sing carols, and put up pretty lights. This time of year has been and always will be magical.

7. What Is One Present You Asked For As A Child, But Never Received? 
I always wanted a piano! I'm so happy to finally have one now-but it wasn't a christmas present! 
8. Do You Have Any Christmas Eve Traditions? 
Nope-I wish we did but we dont. We usually try and watch a film together if we are at home.

9. Which Festive Beverage Tickles Your Tinsel? 
Although I'm not really a drinker at all- When I do have a glass these are some that I love. There are three:
  1. Snowball-This is a childhood drink that will always make me think of christmas
  2. Baileys-Im so glad to have found the almond version and have this insanely good drink back in my life.
  3. Bucks fizz-What Christmas without a bucks fizz!
10. Best Present You Ever Received? 
My surprise present of driving lessons from my parents-I'm still not over the shock.

11. Sprouts on Christmas Dinner? 
Yay Or Nay? 

YES its tradition, and they taste incredible cooked with cranberries, pecans and maple syrup!
12. What Would be your ideal Christmas? 
  • Wake up early and open presents
  • Cook and eat lunch
  • Go for a post lunch walk
  • Come home-warm up-get the christmas games going with all the nibbles and snacks and classic christmas TV on in the background. 
I loved answering these questions, I would love for you to answer them yourself- let me know if you do so I can have a read!
Let me kknow what you are most excited for this Christmas in the comments!
I tag:
Kat femenish.com
Kris Marie  
Jess-@Jessxclare
Sophie- @glowsteadyy
Jade-@jademayhead
Caitlin __caitlincx

                                                                hebahpercaiz @hebahpervaiz

B l o g m a s    s o    f a r :

I honestly cant believe we are already 17 days into December! As we are well over half way through now I thought I would do a round up of my posts, to reflect on the posts I've covered and somewhere you can catch up on any posts you have missed! 

My most commented post so far has been 

BLOGMAS DAY 5: DIY VANILLA SPICE LATTE (DF, VG, GF)


My Top read Has been:

BLOGMAS DAY2: VERY.COM EVENT & LONDON SHOPPING


Recipes


BLOGMAS DAY 15-DIY OREO COOKIE WREATH (DF, VE)


Lifestyle 





Fashion



Beauty 





















SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Loved this post, I love this tag, your top 3 classic songs are my faves! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best arent they! Thank you so much for your comment! xx

      Delete
  2. You're doing such a great job keeping up with blogmas! It made me smile so much reading that you wanted to go to Harrods after seeing you there on insta. HOW is The Holiday better than Love Actually, HOW? x
    Thanks for the tag!

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Haha I just love plod along films and the Holiday is the best for that but love actually is also christmas gold! No worries lovely! xx

      Delete
  3. That is a lovely tag! I love Christmas tags! I always find out so much on fellow bloggers and on christmas! xx corinne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh what a cute post!! I also love how cosy this time of year it too

    Ellie
    www.headintheclouds.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Its the best isn't it! xx

      Delete
  5. We have a form of winter wonderland here I went a few weeks ago and absolutely loved It! This is a great tag thank you for tagging me 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea for a post, I feel all festive now after reading it!

    I LOVE sprouts as well, screw the turkey, just gimme a big bowl of those round green beauties and I'm a happy gal!

    Hannah @ The Northern Writes | www.thenorthernwrites.co.uk


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha this comment is class! So glad someone else is a spouts fan! Thanks for your comment lovely! xx

      Delete
  7. I loved reading this tag! Thank you for tagging me in this. I've had heaps of fun writing it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay no problem lovely! im so excited to read your post! xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig