BLOGMAS DAY 4: INSPIRATIONAL CHRISTMAS FILM QUOTES YOU NEED TO KNOW

M O T I V A T I O N A L   M O N D A Y 

Merry Blogmas Day 4 lovelies!


Today is Monday and I am continuing my #MotivationalMonday Series to bring you my favorite inspirational Christmas Film Quotes-from the likes of ELF, The Grinch, The Santa Clause, and The Holiday! 

The afternoons are now non-existent, hello pitch black at 3.30. The cold is officially here, and we still have work, plus the added pressure of buying and wrapping gifts and writing and sending christmas cards. Christmas is meant to be the most wonderful time of the year, but boy can it be stressful! (Read last weeks post if you want to know my tips on dealing with stress at this time of year!) 

So here are some uplifting motivational christmas quotes to get you feeling in the mood for some christmas cheer. 


T H E   G R I N C H 

maybe christmas he thought doesnt come from a store, christmas perhaps means a little bit more

Honestly, this is my favorite quote ever and sums up the true meaning of Christmas. Christmas has become so consumerised we forget to enjoy spending time with our family, having down time, and celebrating life and happiness.

ELF 

Elf quote, smiling, film
This film is honestly so uplifting and a true christmas classic! I feel like when you're smiling no matter what you can deal with the situation. So when you are feeling stressed, or overwhelmed *Turn that frown upside down* wear your best smile- and calm.


T H E   S A N T A  C L A U S E

Seeing isnt believing, quotes, film,
I honestly love this quote to pieces. Sometimes its important to remember to BELIEVE. You have to trust in your aspiration and dreams and use that to guide you. You dont need to have it immediately sometime you have to believe to see those results ;)

T H E   H O L I D A Y 


My F A V O R I T E   C H R I S T M A S   F I L M   E V E R-This quote is life, and a reminder to us all to look after ourselves as well as worrying about others.

To make sure you never miss a blogmas post follow me over on bloglovin by clicking the link below.
                                                        
I really hope you enjoyed this post! If you are stressed out or worried at the moment then I hope it put a smile on your face and reminded you of what really matters. Please share this with anyone you feel needs some festive inspiration or motivation at the moment.

H A V E   Y O U  R E A D

BLOGMAS DAY 3-STOCKING FILLER GIFT GUIDE


S I M I L A R   P O S T S

HOW TO BEAT THE OVERWHELMING FEELING OF S T R E S S

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love all of these! The Elf one made me smile instantly 😊 x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I definitely agree with you, the true meaning of Christmas is definitely lost! That's why I'm taking a mini blogger break during to spend time with my loved ones. That's the main point of Christmas!!

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading quotes, especially when I'm stressed and over whelmed. And christmas quotes are x10 better x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely post idea! I love the quote from The Grinch the most too, it's so important to remember that Christmas is more than just money x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! Honestly, The Holiday is my oen big favourite quote, I love this movie so much. Christmas movies are just full with amazing quotes and they're so uplifting! Sums up Christmas perfectly.

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig