BLOGMAS DAY 13-PRIMARK CHRISTMAS URBAN DECAY AND MAC DUPES

     P R I M A R K  G O L D   R U SH   C O L E C T I O N            

H A P P Y   B L O G M A S   D A Y  13! 


Everyone loves a good make up dupe- especially when it costs just £4, AND looks just as great. Primark are renound for affordable make up and their dupes-who's tried their smokey palette that gives urban decay a run for its money?



At christmas, we are all trying to save a bit of money as we spend out on friends and family for gifts, and go shopping for decorations. So a make up dupe that saves you £30 has to be a winner right!?


Queue Primarks Gold Rush Collection.


As an avid Primarni make up fan (check out which products made it into my November favorites here), I decided I needed to pop in and check out any new christmas releases. As I walked into the make-up section what caught my eyes instantaneously were these two products from the range. Newly released in November, these are the PERFECT URBAN DECAY Naked 3 dupe, and Mac Pigment Pot dupes, in the most festive colours imaginable-there is no tone better to match a red lip than gold at Christmas.

E Y E   S H A D O W   P A L E T T E






This nine colour palette is stunning, and such a bargain at £4-its shades are almost a perfect match and you can see how pigmented the swatches are-I would say they are buildable and you can get a subtle look if you don't build the colour up. Not only are the colours on point but so is consistency, texture and longevity. I wore this to work and it didn't budge at all, which I often find with lower range products. There has been no creasing and to be honest the colour looks the same as when I left for work.
The colours are all warm tones, and a mix of gold metallic, shimmer, and matte hues.
If you are looking to get the Naked 3 palette but cant afford it at the moment because of christmas, or want an alternative to wear to preserve your palette-then this is the one for you. 

Longevity- 9.5/10
Colour range- 10/10
Texture- 8.5/10
Fall out- 8/10
Overall-9/10

E Y E   P I G M E N T S 









The eye pigments come in a set of 3 and look just like the mac pigment pots. The issue I have with these is that they come with a lid like a salt and pepper shaker-so its difficult to get the product out. I have to shake the product into the lid and then use a brush to pick it up and apply. I would like the option to dip my brush straight into the pot in order to get a really bold pigmented statement look. I would also love Primark to bring out a white shimmer pot-for an Icy toned look. I do however LOVE these pots and again they work amazingly and last, adding gold toned shimmer to your look. I love building these up on my lid with a red lip and black eye liner gone over in glitter eyeliner to give a striking gold eye look that not only lasts but looks amazing-perfect for a night out!

Let me know if you have tried these products and what you thought!
Tell me what Primark make up you have tried and what I should get next.


Are you following me on Bloglovin?
D O N T   M I S S:

BLOGMAS DAY 12-THE ULTIMATE VEGAN BAILEYS HOT CHOCOLATE


BLOGMAS DAY #7- FESTIVE RED LIP GUIDE



SHARE:

17 comments

  1. You can’t beat it if it matches that well with that price can you?! Blooming heck, I’ll be in primark later haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look gorgeous! So festive. I don't think I've ever tried Primark makeup range personally, but it might have to change next year!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If dupes do the same job then it's a winner, especially at that price!

    Carly x
    www.prettystyleofliving.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A white icy pigment would be a perfect addition! They look amazing, I've not seen those in Primark so I'll have to go snooping. The pigmentation in the eyeshadows looks amazing as well, I do love Primark x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures and the make up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those eyeshadow shades are so pretty and you really can't beat the price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE Primark make up, it's genuinely so good for the money, I've done quite a few posts on it in the past and there's only one thing I've disliked from them and it was more of a novelty festival item. Cannot fault the quality for the price at all!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I was in the UK so I could pick these up! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still haven't tried any Primark beauty even though every time I read a post on it, it all seems so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a good makeup dupe, I'm definitely going to check some of these out! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I had a primark near me! All of these look fantastic and the prices even more

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how much lower they are! I wish I had a Primark near me !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I will be trying these eye pigments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been loving pigments recently and these ones definitely look like the ones from MAC! I'd love to see a look created with these :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't believe these are from Primark, they look gorgeous!- https://sophiehearts.net x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like to read your posts very much. I'm grateful for lessons from the articles. I apply your advice on daily situations. I want to read more articles. Please upload more posts.
    email-with-love-online, best email with love 2018

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig