BLOGMAS DAY2: VERY.COM EVENT & London Shopping

#VERYSS18 PRESS EVENT AND LONDON SHOPPING

It was very surreal on Wednesday, doing a freezing cold train journey, seeing all the festive London Christmas lights and then entering into the world of Very.com spring summer 2018.



Spring Summer 18 Homeware Trends:

The trends I spotted straight away were Pink and Grey-you are going to need to introduce this colour scheme into your rooms come Spring Summer. Moroccan Prints and Vibes- How cut are the tea light holders, I already own one of these and cant wait to get it out for Spring Summer. Finally, its already huge and it looks like its here to stay-that being brushed sequins. I've seen this already in fashion...Its massive, and it looks like its going to be headed for our room decor too! 

I hope you like this little sneak peak into the very 2018 collection! I'd love to know your favorite piece and which trend you are most looking forward to! 

Please like and follow my blog over on  Bloglovin for more-Lifestyle and Fashion Advice.


P I N K    A N D   G R E Y- O M B R E- V E L V E T 

PINK AND GREY, OMBRE, THROW, RADIO, VELVET

PINK AND GREY, OMBRE, THROW, RADIO, VELVET


 M O R O C C A N- F L O R A L   P R I N T- V E L V E T- B L U E S

BLUE AND PINK, FLORAL, MOROCCAN STYLE

BLUE AND PINK, FLORAL, MOROCCAN STYLE

BLUE AND PINK, FLORAL, MOROCCAN STYLE

BLUE AND PINK, FLORAL, MOROCCAN STYLE

BLUE AND PINK, FLORAL, MOROCCAN STYLE, LIGHT

MUGS, BLUE AND PINK, FLORAL, MOROCCAN STYLE

B R U S H E D   S E Q U I N- B R I G H T- V E L V E T- B L U E & P I N K




 P I  N K & G R E Y-  G E O M E T R I C- S I M P L I S T I C



 P I N K   & G R E Y- S I M P L I S T I C- O M B R E



B L O G G E R   A R E A   U P S T A I R S 


I then had some time to have a look around London-of course I shopped Oxford Street, Regent Street and Carnaby. Here are some super festive pictures of the London Decorations! I love London at this time of year nothing makes me feel more festive or ready for christmas!

L U S H 






C a r n a b y   S t r e e t 




S I M I L A R   P O S T S:

VERY SS18 PRESS EVENT-WHATS IN MY BAG?


H A V E  Y O U  R E A D:

BLOGMAS DAY 1: MY NOVEMBER FAVORITES

tanyas christmas, urban decay, lancome, make up, fashion

CHOCOLATE OREO TRUFFLES:VEGAN




SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Such a lovely post, it seems crazy thinking about spring/summer when it is so cold outside but I guess they need to be a step ahead!
    I love the geometric simplistic design on the plates, etc. They're cute!

    Carly x
    www.prettystyleofliving.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mugs are absolutely Amazing! Thanks for the sneak peek, awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had an amazing time! I love all of these but I think the geometric simplistic is my fave. My room is already pink and grey themed so I'm really excited for this trend :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the pink and grey geometric simplistic 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink and grey is always a fab combination, any pastel colour and grey is lovely really! I love the velvet chairs and the floral too, I have a feeling next year is going to be quite out there prints-wise!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved pink and greys together, you managed to get some gorgeous photos!- https://sophiehearts.net x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my I’m saving those photos for home decor inspiration! Everything is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that pink and grey dining set is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had a great time at the event and in London! I love the little show rooms at the very event xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some really lovely photos here! I love the Moroccan vibes, also loving the pink and grey geometric style x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bird mugs and wallpaper!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the styles in this Moroccan and the grey + pink one are totally my vibes! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Moroccan vibe totally won me over

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pink and grey is my favourite combination of colours so it looks like I'm in for a treat next season! I love the plates set, I think it looks gorgeous. I also like the Moroccan candle holders, I know some people who would be very excited to see them. The event looked lovely, I wish I could have gone!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig