BLOGMAS DAY 11-MY BIRTHDAY, & LONDON SHOPPING IN THE SNOW!

L O N D O N    S H O P P I N G,   B I R T H D A Y   C E L E B R A T I O N S   &   S N O W!

BLOGMAS DAY #11 THE MOST MAGICAL BIRTHDAY 


Happy Blogmas day 11 Lovelies!

Today IS MY BIRTHDAY.

To celebrate I took the day off work, and traveled up to London to do some shopping, visit cute, cafes, and enjoy all the festive feels! It was honestly the most magical day-as we shopped in Harrods it was snowing. I felt like I had stepped out of a book or film. I couldn't believe how perfect it was. 

We started off the day visiting Peggy Porschen Cakes-Is this not the most Instagram worthy cafe on the planet!? With snow falling and the most stunning Christmas decorations surrounding me, I sipped on spiced apple tea.




OUTFIT-TOPSHOP//COAT-HOLLISTER

After tea, we walked up to Harrods. I try and get to Harrods every Christmas, as its the most festive place ever. I love walking through the food halls, sampling their festive food, and of course their Christmas Shop-which is filled with every christmas gift and decoration you could ever imagine-soaking up the christmas spirit. 








can we just appreciate these cronuts! Harrods smashed it! This is an almond and pistachio one-which I am informed was delicious! 
 Next we headed to SOHO and visited the Wholefoods their-one of my favorite places to get food. I love their hot food pick and mix bar and the variety of dairy free, plant based options available to me.
I picked up a lot of veggies cooked in a variety of ways with some tofu-and also a BOOJA BOOJA ice cream, despite the snow outside, because it is NEVER too cold for ice cream! I also managed to get a DAIRY FREE BAILEYS (keep and eye out for some recipe posts coming soon!)




Next we head up Regents Street, and popped into Kate Spade and then made our way down Carnaby, before hitting the Oxford Street TOPSHOP.





Honestly, the day couldn't have gone better. We then came home and had cake and takeaway-I opted for potato wedges from dominoes ;) 

I just want to say a Huge  T H A N K Y O U, to everyone who has wished me a happy Birthday today. I have been completely overwhelmed by everyone's kindness, you have put the biggest smile on my face.

More festive pictures from the day will be popping up on my Instagram so make sure you're follow me over their to see them all!

H A V E   Y O U   R E A D:

BLOGMAS DAY 10-MERRY MINCE PIE POPS (QUICK-EASY-VG-DF)




SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Those pick and mix veggies look amazing! That's such a cool idea, I wish we had that in Birmingham. I'm so glad you had a good birthday, all of your photos look so lovely and your outfit is gorgeous x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it! I wish I had one closer to home too! Thank you so much lovely xx

      Delete
  2. Is that Dum Dum doughnuts I can see?! I love them, they're so yummy. I really want to go to Peggy Porchen, the place looks so cute! And the Farm Girl Cafe. Both great Instagram spots! Looks like you had great fun, I'm so happy for you!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely birthday! LOVEEEEEEEEEE peggy porschen! I need to go again, thanks for such a lovely comment on my blog <3
    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this looks like an amazing day!! I hope you had an amazing birthday, so sorry I missed the chance to wish you a happy birthday on the day! Your pictures are so cute and the cakes look incredible. I would love to visit London again soon, you never seem to run out of fun things to do there :)
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely-and dont worry at all! It was such a great day :) Exactly I love how much there is to do there! xx

      Delete
  5. Happy belated Birthday! It looks like you had an amazing day! This post is making me really hungry as everything looks so delicious 😁 x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! I’ve always wanted to visit Peggy Porchen! It’s on the top of my things to do next time I go to London

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig