Very SS18 Press Event-Whats In My Bag?

Yesterday, I was invited to London to preview the VERY.COM Spring Summer Home ware collection; #VERYSS18.


This meant I came away with a goodie bag packed full of jewellery, stationary, and beauty; from the likes of Cath Kidstone, NYX, and ChloBo. I wanted to share them all with you as I think they would make amazing stocking fillers or cute christmas gifts for friends.



shopping, very.com, gift bag, presents, gifts, cathkidstone, NYX, stationary, Beauty

Bracelet, Sliver bracelt, Charm Bracelet, christmas gift, stocking filler, shopping, fashion

Bracelet, Sliver bracelt, Charm Bracelet, christmas gift, stocking filler, shopping, fashion
 This was the last gift I saw in the bag, and honestly I was shocked when I opened it. Its a little silver Charm bracelett from the company ChloBo. Mine has a butterfly on it that brings luck and new begginings. They have so many different charms though and each means something different-I have linked the website incase you want to find out more.
I personally believe this is a perfect gift for any girl you know, the fact that you can chose the charm gives it that personal touch and the packaging is also really special with a little pull out draw to reveal your gift. I think this is going to be a staple in my jewelry collection from now on.
Here we have the SOUL BEAUTY silicone blender trio-Have you ever used a silicone blender before? I've never even heard of them..not quite sure where I've been! I can't wait to give these a try and will put a review up with my thoughts once I have. If you have used one of these before let me know as I'm intrigued to know your thoughts! 
   Being and avid stationary fan-you cant have too many note books and pens right? These were the first products to catch my eye. I LOVE Cath Kidstone. I think the prints are gorgeous and the products are always such good quality. I am currently using these as my note pad and pen for jotting down everything blog related I need to get done...and I love them to pieces. The pens pretty chuncky which I like as I find it really difficult to write with a really thin pen.

Finally, I recieved this beauty! I have been wanting to try an NYX product for so so long but never got round to getting one! This is one of their FULL THROTTLE lip products and its in the most gorgeous deep red colour you ever did see!

Let me know if you have tried any of these products-if you would like to try any of them-or if you will be getting any as gifts for a friend. I hope you enjoyed this little look into My VERY.COM bag.

Where to keep up to date with me



HAVE YOU READ:

BLOGMAS DAY2: VERY.COM EVENT & LONDON SHOPPING


SIMILAR POSTS:

THE PEARL-FECT GIFT FOR HER





SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love the brand NYX!! Great post thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bracelet is absolutely gorgeous! Silicone blender were huge on Instagram at one point but personally I never tried one as I didn't see the point really. I can't wait to hear your thoughts though! I love NYX lip products, they're the best :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bracelet is adorable, although not my taste it would be perfect for a girly girl! NYX lip products are the best of the best in my opinion especially for the price, and the creamier ones are just a dream!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bracelet is absolutely gorgeous!!! And that NYX lip color looks amazing for this season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that nyx red lipstick looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you got some great things! That nyx lipstick looks so good and I love the little charm on the bracelet you got xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, some really gorgeous bits here?! I’m a huge NYX fan, and that bracelet is so, so pretty.. 😍 Hope you had a fabulous time at the event 🙊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You got some really lovely things here. I love NYX products, and that bracelet is stunning x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh such a great press bag! NYX is one of my fave brands right now, and that lipstick looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bracelet is really cute but I really like that lip color

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look of that bracelet - it's so elegant! x

    https://www.hebahpervaiz.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore that charm bracelet. How cute is it?! Very knows how to do their press bags, it's packed with great stuff.

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that you deserve compliments for your posts. They are pieces of advice for me. I wait for next posts. They are my cup of tea. Thanks a million.autoketingemailwithlove, emailwithloveapp2018

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig