BLOGMAS DAY 12-THE ULTIMATE VEGAN BAILEYS HOT CHOCOLATE

T H E   U L T I M A T E   V E G A N   H O T   C H O C O L A T E

HAPPY BLOGMAS DAY 12!


Today as you may have been able to tell from the title I am creating the ULTIMATE VEGAN BAILEYS HOT CHOCOLATE. 

Yesterday-as you will know if you read  BLOGMAS DAY 11-MY BIRTHDAY, & LONDON SHOPPING IN THE SNOW!  Then you will know I bought Vegan Baileys in Wholefoods. Baileys is something I have missed sooo much since going dairy free and to have it back in my life is honestly the dream! I have tried this Vegan Baileys by itself and its the most delicious thing ever! I can't fault it! I HAD to make a Baileys recipe with it so of course I went for a Baileys Hot Chocolate. I have added lots of vegan toppings such as vegan fudge, vegan marshmallows, oreo thins, and of course cocoa powder. I really hope you love this recipe as much as I do-Honestly its THE BEST hot chocolate I have ever tried *bold statement* but I love it so much. 



How are we half way through BLOGMAS already! Its gone so quick and I really hope you have enjoyed my posts! I have created a page with a collection of all my posts so if you have missed any don't worry there's plenty of time to catch up!







T H E   R E C I P E:

I N G R E D I E N T S:

ALMOND BAILEYS

COCOA POWDER (DF)

300ml ALMOND MILK  

THE TOPPINGS: 

-FREEDOM MARSHMALLOWS

-OREO THINS

-EVES TREE ORANGE AND CRANBERRY FUDGE 

 

M E T H O D:

  • Add 2-3 tsp cocoa to your favorite christmas mug.
  • Froth 300ml almond milk (I use a milk frother but heating it in a pan until the edges begin to bubble will also work.
  • Add 5 tsp Vegan Baileys 
  • Mix the milk-cocoa and Baileys together.
  • Place over marshmallows broken in half, broken up fudge pieces, and crushed Oreo. Save 1/2 an Oreo to put in for decoration (this melts and tastes insane.)
  • Sprinkle with cocoa powder and enjoy.

Let me know if you do make this and of course if you are not vegan or DF then sub in your regular products! 

Image
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oooh I think my best friend would love this, she is veggie trying to go vegan slowly and loves baileys! I'll send her this post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this sounds so yummy! I need to try this asap once I get my hands on some Baileys :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks delicious! You made my tummy rumble with this recipe. I love your recipe posts, they're always spot on!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t really drink, but this looks and sounds incredible, especially with all those toppings too?! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay this looks amazing! I can already tell that it tastes so wonderfully and like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, this has all of the good stuff in. Baileys is so nice, love that you added fudge as well. It's fab that there's a vegan version now so everyone can enjoy it x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig