Livias Kitchen Millionaire Bites Review


Today I wanted to share these bites of deliciousness with you all. 
If you haven't been reading my blog for long, you may not be aware I suffer from Gastroparesis and a severe milk allergy, meaning that I have to be really careful with what I eat. 

Whether you suffer from any digestive problems, or you just want a natural tasty treat, these are most definitely for you.

Something I was addicted to as a child was Terry's Chocolate Orange. Since my diagnosis, I've not been able to go near one, so when I come across anything chocolate orange I am all over that show.

These millionaire shortbread come in 3 flavors; Salted Date Caramel (delicious), Almond and Raisin (I am yet to try but will get my hands on them soon!), and Chocolate Orange (Think thick jaffa cake centre on a delicious oaty base topped with creamy raw chocolate). 

So what are they?
'LK’s Raw Millionaire Bites are a nutritional twist on the classic millionaire shortbread. A crumbly oat base covered with a gooey date caramel, topped with smooth, rich dark raw chocolate. They are gluten, dairy and refined sugar free, with no additives or preservatives and full of delicious flavour.'-

Have you tried Livias Millionaire Shortbread? Which flavor would you most love to try? 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. These sound and look incredible! Millionaires Shortbread is one of my favourite treats - I wonder if this lives up to the unhealthy version!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say the texture is different but in terms of flavor they completely match up! :)

      Emily xx

      Delete
  2. This couldn't have come at a better time, I recently got diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that attacks my digestive system and I went to see a nutrionist last night who's told me to cut all gluten and dairy out so I am SO going to get some of these when I fancy a treat!! These sound absolutely delicious I can't wait to try them!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw bless you, its horrid isnt it! Hope you are doing okay and I'd definitely recommend these! They taste amazing! <3

      Delete
  3. These are literally like healthy versions of Jaffa Cakes, they're so cool! Love a good Jaffa Cake. Dairy does seem to make me bloated or make my tummy feel a bit funny so I try to not have it too often. I think I'd really love the salted date caramel versions because I loooove salted caramel x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they really are! I :LOVE them! The salted date caramel is amazing too! Such a good dairy free alternative!

      Delete
  4. These look amazing!! Makes me crave a sweet treat :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sound of these! I'm normally not a massive fan of Millionaire Shortbread, but these sound and look amazing! I love that companies are now starting to produce our favourite foods as gluten and wheat free, means we can all enjoy them!

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds so delicious! And the Salted Date Caramel one. I have never seen these in a shop yet but I will keep an eye out next time I'm shopping!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sound really delicious and it’s great that you can eat them considering you have a dairy allergy and other dietary needs! I’ll have to check them out x

    Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so yummy! I love how they have salted caramel! That's my favorite hands down

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look delicious!! 😍

    Chessie | everythingchessie.co.uk 🌿

    ReplyDelete
  10. I received these in a Sourcedbox a while ago and oh my they were so delicious! Can't remember which flavour I got though... :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig