Vogues 73 Questions With Emily Isobelle Jane

1. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month?

By far meeting Joe Sugg, he’s someone I’ve been watching on you tube for a long time and I really relate to him. It was great to see him finish the Username Trilogy, and to finally meet him.

2. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year?

100% getting into my blog, and getting to know some incredible girls through it, and going to my first blogging event!

3. What’s the best thing ever?

The best thing ever? Family.
And friends.
And food.

4. What’s your favourite season?

Autumn?

5. What’s your favourite holiday?

Christmas!

6. Would you ever live in a big city?

hell yeah

7. What’s your favourite ice cream?

Honeycomb

8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

Nope..oops

9. What’s your favourite dessert?

Ice-cream?

10. Cake or Pie?

Cake!

11. What’s your least favourite food?

It’s a weird one but pak choi

12. What’s your favourite condiment?

vanilla, cinnamon, ginger,

13. It’s brunch, what do you eat?

Its toast, with avo of course.

14. What’s your favourite colour?22323149_1569557583087849_703532823_n.jpg

Red, Yellow, Navy Blue...that 3 but you can cope with that right.

15. What colour dress did you wear to your prom?

Purple.

16. Blow dry or air dry?

Imma blow dry gal.

17. Do you think you’re strong?

I’d say yes, I keep going no matter what. I’m determined.

18. Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?

Zoella please, I have soo many questions I’d love to ask her.

19. When was the last time you cried?

I honestly don't know..maybe a week ago?

20. Who’s the last person you texted?

My dad...

21. Twitter or Instagram?

Twitter. Do you follow me?

22. Who should everyone follow right now?

Just Jodes is killing it and I love Sunbeam Jess too!

23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?

My gloves, Yr 2 at school….

24. Favourite country you visited?

New Zealand

25. Last country you visited?

Greece

26. Country you wish to visit?

America

27. First pet?

A cat that we adopted

28. Favourite Disney animal?

The aristocats was my life as a child so Toulouse, Marie and Berlioz.

29. What are you doing tomorrow?

Blogging

30. What are you most excited about in life right now?

AUTUMN-pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkins, halloween, fireworks night, birthdays, knits and coats.

31. What book are you reading right now?

The circle, The power,

32. A book you read because everyone else was reading it?

Twilight

33. What are you completely bored of right now?

Tidying up-always

34. What’s your favourite beverage?

Dirty Chai Latte, Pumpkin spice latte, Gingerbread Cappuccino

35. What’s your favourite cocktail?

Sex on the beach

36. What would you order at a McDonald’s drive thru?

Chips and a diet coke

37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?

My teddy bears-what a softy

38. What’s your favourite current TV show?22291986_1569557593087848_818283371_n.jpg

Friends, and Great British Bake off

39. What’s a movie that made you cry?

One day

40. What do you miss the most?

My carefree childhood

41. What’s something you can’t do?

Touch my tongue to my nose

42. What are your nicknames?

Lorde, lordemil, ems, emmy, flossy

43. What makes you laugh a lot?

My friends, and Friends

44. Heels or flats?

Im such a flats girl-comfort comes first. Always.

45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?

Traveling to Aus.

46. What’s one thing you wanted to do but been scared of?

Start a youtube channel.

47. What’s the thing you're most proud of?

Teaching myself a-level biology or piano

48. What did you want to do with your life at age 5?

I wanted to be a writer or a nurse.

49. Dogs or Cats?

Dogs

50. What’s the most important thing someone can learn?

You do you, forget what anyone else thinks.

51. Bath or Shower?

Shower, but I do LOVE a bath

52. Mountain hideaway or beach house?

Beach house, please?

53. What’s your favourite scented candle?

Sea salt and sandalwood.

54. If you could spend 3 months anyway, where would it be?

New York

55. Are you messy or neat?

Neat, I feel best when everything is tidy and away. Sometimes time means I am not that neat though.

56. What’s the first thing you do each morning?

I check my phone and drink water

57. What do you have for breakfast?

I’m terrible at breakfast. Probably Toast, or a homemade vegan cookie.

58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?

I watch YouTube

59. What’s one skill you wish you had?

I wish I could draw

60. What’s your favourite pizza?

vegetarian , With artichoke and olives.

61. Describe your ideal man in three words?

Loyal, Funny, and as weird as I am.

22323183_1569557633087844_1545237631_n.jpg

62. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

My sister

63. At what age were your happiest.

I’d say my entire childhood?.

64. What’s the last thing you ate?

Dark chocolate

65. Where do you go when you need to be alone?

My bedroom

66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?

What I’m doing with my life.

67. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?

Watching films,Writing, Reading, Baking, Playing Piano.

68. What are you listening to right now?

Dust till Dawn, Little Mix, Harry Styles

69. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you with life right now?

5

70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?

Frozen Bread?.

71. Starter or dessert?

DESSERT

72. Is there a dessert you don’t like?

Um no? Although I’m allergic to dairy so none of that please!

73. What is the furthest you have been from home?

Australia!
22331079_1569557596421181_345516580_n.jpg

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me better!
I tag:
@kate_Jones50
@chelle_muablog
@sickklovechild
and anyone else who would love to do this tag!



SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Lovely post getting to know you lovely! <3 Imogen

    www.imogenrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this has to be my favourite tag, I love the questions!! Honeycomb is the best ice cream favour BY FAR and I really want to visit Greece next year, any recommendations on where to go!? Teaching yourself piano is super cool aswell, such a beautiful instrument.
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was a really lovely idea, loved reading your answers and getting to know you a little more xx
    http://www.lifeascaitlin.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post - it's such a great idea!
    I've never heard of honeycomb ice cream but now I want to try it. And I'm obsessed with the gingerbread cappuccinos at Starbucks.
    It was fun getting to know a little bit about you!

    xDana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I love to read these style post as I'm nosy. 3 months in New York in the autumn would be wonderful, I would have a gingerbread tea though instead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you tagged me in this. I have read it a couple of times and I copied and pasted it to do my answers. We are so similar it is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of this post , nice showing a bit about you and these are great questions, may have to grab to make a post too! And I would love to have a sit down coffee with zoella too lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these posts!! My fave ice cream is also honeycomb, so delish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I love find out more about my fave bloggers!x

    Chessie | everythingchessie.co.uk 🌿

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your favourite drinks sound like absolute heaven and perfect for Autumn! x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! I enjoyed getting to know you better!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Aristocats is the one!! lovely getting to know a bit more about you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’ve actually only recently started watching Just Jodes, after seeing her on Grace Victory’s channel and she seems hilarious! I can definitely understand how you have so many questions for Zoella, I think we all do..

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun post! Also totally pro beach house as well

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun post! I loved finishing our little extra things about you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore this tag! The questions are soo varied I love the type of information it gives. I feel like I've definitely learnt a good amount about youu. I am also very excited for Autumn! It means comfy jumpers

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this tag! Autumn is my favourite season as well. I've never tasted honeycomb ice cream - it's sounds amazing though. Usually I go for peanut butter ice cream :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig