Come with me: Tanya Burr Chocolate Box Studio Event


Yesterday was one of the most exciting days of this year.
I got up bright and early and headed off to Knightsbridge to the Tanya Burr Chocolate Box Studio in Harvey Nichols.


Once there, we were led in groups up to the 5th floor, where we entered into the beautiful and christmassy world of Tanya Burr Cosmetics. The room was done out beautifully, think insta worthy wall displays, a huge Tanya Burr advent Calendar and a TB light-box to get pictures with.


Stands with beautifully produced product displays, showing off the Christmas and Selfie Story ranges lined the outside of the room, whilst make up artist stands stood in the center, where we had our very own TB make over.


I will do a separate review of my goodie bag products and a break down of the ranges, but I will just comment on the longevity of these products, which is incredible. I had my make up done at about 10 am and it lasted all day, whilst I strolled London got the train and did obligatory shopping. It also took me on a night out last night too, with just a powder touch up!
Tanya also had her very own Truffle stand, with a gorgeous array of chocolate delights!


I was super lucky to make a friend in Carmen, whilst at the event, who I had so much in common with. I love finding like minded people and we laughed the morning away, and even had a cheeky look around Harvey Nichols afterwards, before going for coffee (think pumpkin spice flat white in pret).


I'm definitely one of those people who gets excited at the small things and trying the new pumpkin spice flat white in Pret was one of them. I was so pumped to try it and although I'm not sure it competes with the pumpkin spice latte from starbs, it was lovely.


I hope you enjoy a few photos from the day! Pop back Tuesday for my goodie bag review and a break down of the new Tanya Burr range!

Happy Sunday Lovelies xx






























SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Ahh this sounds so fabulous! What an adorable event, I've never tried anything Tanya Burr but heard so much about it so I really do need to get my hands on some of her stuff soon! Can't wait to see what was in the goodie bag :)
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes I'd really recommend her products, they have such a high end feel to them at a really reasonable price! Let me know which you try if you do! <3

      Delete
  2. I love Tanya’s products so I would’ve loved this day seeing all the new things she’s coming out with! I can’t wait to try the products. Also I love the Pret pumpkin flat white, I actually prefer it to Starbucks lattes! x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you! I'm such a sucker for my starbuck pumkin latte but I can see why people love the pret version! You'll have to let me know what products you end up trying! xx

      Delete
  3. I’ve seen pictures of this all across social media the past few days, and it looks adorable! I love the packaging of her products - I might have to make a purchase this year, and try some of the bits out! Hope you had a fabulous time..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! It was such a great event! You definitely should her products are such amazing quality and so affordable! If you try them let me know your thoughts! <3

      Delete
  4. Looks like so much fun! And all of those decor pieces! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, how cute! I want to make displays like that all the time! xx

      Delete
  5. This event looked amazing!! I so wish I could've gone :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a good day! I'm sure she will do more, you'll have to go to the next one ;) xx

      Delete
  6. Ahh I'm so jealous it looked fab! Glad you had a great time x

    Chessie | everythingchessie.co.uk 🌿

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so lucky you got to go to this event! It sounds absolutely incredible. I wish I could have been there.

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really wish I could’ve gone to this! It sounds like it was amazing! Thanks for sharing your experience with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely event! I am soo excited to hear all about the products you received! I can just picture it now, I've seen a couple of photos and I fell in love, wish I could have attended!

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This event sounds amazing and your photography of it is amazing too! The pumpkin spice flat white from pret sounds so delicious too I’d be very excited x

    Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you ha a fab time! I love Tanya's lip glosses, can't wait to see what was in the goodie bag :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig