Fashion Anti Haul-5 Trends Ill be giving a miss this fall.






NEON-Loving a pop of colour, and certainly not one to shy away from adding colour to my wardrobe but neon, it just doesn't work for me. Pale skin really doesn't lend itself to incredibly strong neon colours so this trend will be staying safe in my stationary draw, taking the form of some bloomin' great scented highlighters.
*

WHITE BOOTS- Chic and cool and one I wish would suit my size 6 feet. Alas god didn't bless me with the smallest of feet. A pair of white boots just doesn't do a size 6 any favors when it comes to trying to look petit. Therefor I will be keeping this as a trend I admire but maybe dont wear.
*

VINTAGE FLORAL-A trend I love but have overdone. Instead this fall I'm far more into check, and pop art block colour pieces-just as long as they arent neon!
*

DUVET COAT-This is one I feel I should love as I'm permanently cold. But I just feel like a spaceman every-time I put on a super padded coat.

*

METALLIC-This is a super futuristic trend, and looks great styled with space buns and pastel colours, but for me its not a trend that I  shop that often. 

What do you make of these trends? Will you be wearing them this autumn or giving them a miss?Comment below! 

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I agree with you on the neon colours. I can't wear them simply because I disappear in them. I only have one bright orange dress but I wear it during the summer when I have a bit of a tan on and feel like I can rock it. But definitely not a winter trend! And if I tried to wear a duvet jacket I'd look like a jacket potato.

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so pale they just look awful on me! Thats something I love in summer when I have a tan is that I can get away with more colour! Haha I love the jacket potato analogy! xx

      Delete
  2. I’m with you on white boots, tbh I don’t really wear white in general because I’m way too clumsy and I’d definitely wreck white boots within ten minutes of wearing them haha x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha somone else who is clumsy yay! White is so unpractical isnt it! xx

      Delete
  3. I hate the white boots and I hate the puffy coats too haha, I'm much more of a trainers and cosy jumpers kinda girl! Personally I think neon should never make a comeback unless you're at a 6 year olds party but I am a lover of floral and metallic to a certain extent - as long as you style it right!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know white boots on autumn is so unpractical! Oh my trainers are the dream so comfy haha! xx

      Delete
  4. Haha, love this post! Definitely not a fan of these trends at all, it's nice to see a post about what trends to avoid for a change!x

    Chessie | everythingchessie.co.uk 🌿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay so glad you love it! they are fine for the catwalk but so not for every day! Thanks for the comment beaut! <3

      Delete
  5. I feel like I couldn't pull any of these off haha, I do like the red look that is happening this autumn though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I feel like they are fine for the catwalk but not everyday! So with you on red though! xx

      Delete
  6. I love a good neon but I don't think I'll be following that this fall either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love wearing neon but not in AW. I think it's more of a SS kinda thing and like to go for dark colours like khaki and burgundy in AW! I think I'd like to give the white boots a go but then again they'd get dirty so easily, haha.
    My mom has a duvet coat but it's a very slim model so it looks really nice :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl! Haha I defo agree, although I like the duvet coat, I don’t know why but it looks real warm, also I hate neon so much! Lool x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neon is definitely something I'd give a miss. It washes me out! Also the duvet coat will just look odd on me!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig