Motivational Monday- #GRLPWR Quotes from One Reader to Another

As many of you know, every Monday I do a 'Motivational Monday' post hoping to bring some positivity to the start of your week, and give everyone a bit of 'food for thought' for the week ahead.

Last week I wrote this post called #FEMENISM, in which I discuss what the term means to me, and the importance of promoting equality, providing men and women with equal opportunities and chances in life.
Top: Poppy Apparel
use code 'isobellejane10% for 10% off.
Image result for girl power quotes
I posted on Instagram asking for your thoughts and contributions for quotes to go hand in hand with this topic. I wanted to bring a wide range of perspectives into the conversation and have Girls inspiring each other.

Its so important as women that we build each other up, not knock each other down...we can do that quite well by ourselves thank you very much!

The response I got was incredible, thank you to everyone who contributed such amazing and powerful quotes.

So here's some Monday Motivation, by you to you.

p.a.ereviews“A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.”

lalaylovesblog“Act like a lady think like a boss”

altspeaking"The devil whispered in my ear, 'you're not strong enough to withstand the storm.' Today I whispered in the Devil's ear, 'I am the storm.'"

hellosophieblog"The best way for us to cultivate fearlessness in our daughters and other young women is by example. If they see their mothers and other women in their lives going forward despite fear, they’ll know it’s possible." - Gloria Steinem

lucymartlewShe is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs with out fear of the future . Proverbs 31:25

h4unting_x"You are a soul, not a body"

_a_m_b_a_'Don't stop when you're tired, stop when you're done'

okmericaShe's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. - Charles bukowski

girlingamba"There's nothing wrong with being a goal digger"

thecurlyanomaly“If you don’t have big goals and big dreams, you’ll end up working for someone who does.”


What is your favorite #GRLPWR quote; and what are you hoping to achieve this week?

Emily <3
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Love it! This is one of those blog posts we should all save to read over each time that we find we are doubting ourselves!
    Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Everyone needs a bit of encouragement every now and again! <3

      Delete
  2. I love your Motivational Monday posts, never stop doing these!! They always give me a little boost. It's not exactly a girl power quote but I like the quote "self-love is the biggest middle finger of all time" - as it is!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much lovely! Yaas! I'm so with you on the one, no one can get to you when you love yourself , Preach Girl! ;) xx

      Delete
  3. I love these posts! Really do help with my motivation especially all of these quotes, my favourite was 'Don't stop when you're tired, stop when you're done' x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay so glad they are helpful! Yes I love that one too, such a great reminder to not give up and to push through! <3

      Delete
  4. So many great quotes! I've not heard of most of these and I love them. My favourite is: “If you don’t have big goals and big dreams, you’ll end up working for someone who does.” That really motivates me to be the best me I can be x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know when people submitted them it made me so happy, what a fab group of motivational girls! Yep me too, I'm such a big dreamer and that just makes me realise that if other people can make their dreams a reality then so can I!

      Delete
  5. Yes! Loving these girl power quotes! Your motivation Monday posts are the best!x

    Chessie | everythingchessie.co.uk 🌿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much lovely, this made my day <3

      Delete
  6. This is amazing! I love a good quote or two. Your Motivational Monday posts are so inspirational! Keep it going!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Everyone's got to love a quote every now and again ;)

      Delete
  7. Such a sweet post, and a great way to start the week! I’m a sucker for a good quote or two.. ��

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am living for these quotes! I love this is such an empowering post, “Act like a lady and think like a boss” love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Always gives me a boast for the upcoming week! I am a bit late this week, but nevertheless, it still picks me up! I am definitely a sucker for quotes that brighten up your day and feel motivated.

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the idea behind this post it’s great to share some Monday motivation! X

    Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an amazing post! Sometimes I get down about my goals but this is such a wonderful reminder to keep on going

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such an amazing idea! I love all of these quotes :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig