How to beat the overwhelming feeling of S T R E S S

M O T I V A T I O N A L    M O N D A Y 

Hello lovelies!

Its that time of the week again where I share some Monday Motivation to help get you through the week, as positively as possible.

This week I've been feeling so overwhelmed. Works getting crazy busy, I've had Laryngitis, and I feel so behind on BLOGMAS. 

Today I wanted to write this for anyone else who is in a similar situation to me; where you love christmas but the chaos of it all is starting to make your mind turn to mush

Christmas is about slowing down and enjoying time with your family. Don't sweat the small stuff. Focus on Happiness, great food, and even better company. 

Here are a few of my favorite things this time of the year, to remind myself to make sure they are a frequent part of my life, and to not get bogged down by anything too menial. 


Despite having a very hectic afternoon, this morning I did manage to fit in a couple of hours to enjoy a super cute hot chocolate at a farm cafe in the middle of nowhere with my Mum, Uncle, Nanna, and Granddad. It was so nice to see people who mean the world to me and always help to make me feel better no matter what.





I'd love to know what your favorite things are-comment below and let me know!

have you read:

Image result for what's coming will come hagrid, harry potter, motivation, inspiration

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Our favourite things sound very similar, especially around this time of year - stick a movie in there with some snacks, and I’m your gal.. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family and friends are definitely a must! I spent the whole weekend celebrating my birthday with those closest to me and it was perfect! For this time of year, I love snuggling up in my duvet and watching a movie with hot chocolate.

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hate to be a copy cat but have to agree with the gals above, comfy pj's, duvet, movie plus lots of snacks. hope you get to enjoy the run up to Christmas - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot chocolate is definitely such a great comfort drink, it's so important to take a little bit of chill time now and then. I find it so hard to chill though when I know I've got loads to do! Definitely need to remind myself to wind down more often. Take care, lovely! x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hot chocolate looks so yummy!! I'm a sucker for a comforting drink but I'm not the best at sitting back and relaxing, I always feel like I have 101 things to do!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipebeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post couldn’t come at a better time. Typically I get stressed about buying presents in a hurry and now planning blogmas. But you’re right, this season is for taking it slow!

    ReplyDelete

  7. Nice And Very useful info,your info is quite helpful to forever.
    This article important and really good the for me is.
    Thanks!

    https://www.lukhidiamond.com/LOOSE-DIAMONDS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely post, our favourite things are very similar! Gimme a hot chocolate, a cosy jumper or blanket and I'm in the best mood x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot chocolate all the way! I love the cosy evening with a cup of hot chocolate, a blanket and Netflix with some festive candles in the background. Can't wait for Christmas!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww I love this, it is very important to make time for your family and your friends! It’s sounds like you had a cosy time at the farm with your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love oversized sweaters as well! My favourite things this time of the year are a good book, lots of blankets and a cup of tea or hot cocoa :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig