My Week In Pictures


So today I thought I would try something new on my blog. I want to look back on my blog and remember what was going on in my life at the time of writing so on a sunday evening im going to upload some of the weeks best bits in pictures! I hope you enjoy this little sneak peak at my week! 

Love <3


  • This week I went to Brighton with two of my best friends.
  • Liam left the bake off-say WHAAA!?
  • I composed a new song on piano you can watch a sneak peak here 
  • I created a recipe Instagram for my dairy free bakes-
  • I started my job at Topshop




vegan, plant based, cookies, baking, sugar cookies, heart cookies, biscuits, vegetarian

vegan, plant based, apple crumble, baking, vegan crumble, health, cooking, vegetarian, dessert

photography, town, cityscape, landscape, photographer, autumn

Spiced pumpkin, candle, scented candle, marks and Spencer, chia tea



Piano



I really want to start sharing these more being dairy free due to my serious milk allergy has been a huge transformation and if I can help others that would be fab!
Instagram, vegan instagram, baking, recipes, plant based

  • I uploaded:

THE BLOGGER TAG: YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY ISOBELLE JANE



SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Such a lovely post, and such a good idea! These will be so fun for you to look back on!!xx

    Judanna xo // www.judanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea, I wish I could stick to something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots and a lovely idea tooπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this idea although I feel like my weeks wouldn't be exciting enough to do it every week haha! I've been loving your recipe Instagram, it's given me a lot of ideas and inspiration as I've just had to go dairy free!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great way to look back and remember what you did, like a little diary?! Although my weeks are definitely not exciting enough for posts like this at the minute..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool idea for a post! I might start doing something similar as I don’t currently do monthly overviews but I love reading other peoples x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! It's nice to write down highlights of the week, years from now you'll look back on it and remind yourself of great times! So cool.

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post, fab idea! Also your photos are amazing! 😍

    Chessie | everythingchessie.co.uk 🌿

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fun idea to reflect on the week, can't wait to see more x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is such a great post! It's like a diary entry, perfect way to look back at your week and the pictures make it even better!

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this! It's such a good reminder of what you went through in the week and what you accomplished

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post and the outfit you're wearing on the last photo of the collage! I hope you've had a lovely time working in Topshop :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig