3 Quick Simple Healthy Vegan Cookies

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Makes 8 (127 calories per serving) 


What you will need:
1 cup oats
Dark chocolate 50 g
2tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp syrup ( I use maple)

Method:
Blitz the oats in a food processor, to make a fine flour.
Chop up the dark chocolate 
Add the chocolate, peanut butter and syrup to the flour
Mix and roll into 8 balls
Flatten under palm of hand
Place on lined baking tray and bake for 10 minutes



Apple Crumble Rock Cake

Makes 8 (61 calories per cake) 

What you will need:
1 cup oats
1 apple  peeled and grated
1 handful raisins
Syrup 2 tbsp 
tsp cinamon
tsp mixed spice

Method:
blitz the oats in a food processor, with the cinnamon and mixed spice
add the apple and syrup and mix
spoon into 8, and place on lined baking tray
Bake for 10 minutes 

Banana's and Custard Cookies

 88 calories per cookie ( makes 8)


What you will need:
3/4 cup oats
25g custard powder
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp syrup ( I use maple)

Method:
Pre heat oven to 180
Mash the banana
add the coconut oil and mix
Blend the Oats and custard powder together
Add the wet ingredients and mix
Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until golden. 
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I know I’d love the peanut butter ones and the banana ones as they’re two of my fave flavours, mmm. These sound so easy to make too! x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these all sound scrumptious but I think the banana and custard ones would be my favourite! There's something about bananas in sweet treats that I just LOVE, especially if you add a bit of cinnamon in aswell!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh those peanut butter cookies sound divine! Great post - will definitely try these out!x

    Chessie | everythingchessie.co.uk ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I don't think I can chose a favourite! Can't believe how easy the recipes are, these are definitely for me! Great post lovely, I always love learning new recipes. I adore the sound of the Banana & Custard Cookies though.

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The banana and custard ones sound absolutely delicious - banana is one of my favourite flavours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those peanut butter cookies look delicious! Sounds like I have to have a baking night one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayy for vegan :) Trying to avoid dairy because it gives me pimples -.- Hungry now and it is early hours in the morning :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mm the apple crumble ones sound delicious! So fab that they are vegan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such easy and amazing recipes! You really don't need to do much to get yummy desserts in the evening! Perfect.

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All three of these look and sound so yummy, even though I’m not a big fan out oats x

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these look so delicious! I love trying out new recipes and have already added these to my list :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig