The Blogger Tag: Your Questions Answered by Isobelle Jane

Hello lovelies! 
Today I have answered 25 questions about myself in the Blogger Tag. I really enjoyed writing the Vogue 73 questions tag and reading all your comments, so I thought I would do another. 
I' a super nosy person and love reading these, so I hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you decide to answer these questions as I'd love to give your post a read!  

1. How Tall Are You?

5ft 7

2. Do You Have A Hidden Talent? If So, What?

I'm self taught at piano?

3. What’s Your Biggest Blog-Related Pet Peeve?

When I cant get my images to align on blogger.

4. What’s Your Biggest Non-Blog Related Pet Peeve?

CHAMMING (people eating loudly!)

5. What’s Your Favourite Song?

I'm still obsessed with dusk till dawn...I LOVE it.

6. What’s Your Favourite Social Media Website?

I'm definitely a Twitter gal, although there will always be a place in my heart for Instagram too 

You can follow me on either-leave me a comment and ill be sure to check out yours  :)  

Twitter: @emilyisobeljane

Instagram: @emilyisobellejane

7. What’s Your Favourite Way To Spend Your Free Time?

I love going to coffee shops, doing a Lucy-Wyndham Read workout, and watching youtube

8. What’s Your Favourite Junk Food?

Ice cream all day every day please? It does need to be vegan though, serious milk allergy going on here! 

9. Do You Have A Pet Or Pets? If So, What Kind And What Are Their Names?

Nope :( I wish I did, I'd love a dog

10. What’s Your Favourite Fiction And Non Fiction Books?

Fiction-One Day
Non Fiction-One of my large collection of recipe books? I love Deliciously Ella and Madeline Shaw. 

11. What Your Favourite Beauty Product Or Tool?

My all time favourite is the YSL Touche Eclat highlighter, it brightens my face like nothing else and makes me feel put together and all glowy when I wear it.
I do also have a lot of love for my sleek highlight palette thats another incredible product.

12. When Were You Last Embarrassed? What Happened?

Everyday of my entire life. I always manage to embarrass myself somehow. I'm super clumsy and drop things ALL the time. 
Yesterday I was writing in a Coffee Shop dropped my laptop, swore, and then realised everyone was staring at me... COOL

13. If You Could Only Drink One Beverage (Besides Water) For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would It Be?

Coffee-Best drink ever and so many variations available I'd never get bored.

14. What’s Your Favourite Movie?

The Holiday

15. What Was Your Favourite Lesson In School And Why?

English or Graphics, I loved Science too though! 

16. If You Could Live Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Live?

London, but if I was to move country New Zealand

17. PC Or Mac?

I'm a PC girl, although I would love to try a MAC just for my creative side

18. Last Romantic Gesture From A Crush, Date, Boy/Girlfriend, Spouse? (Or Kind Gesture From A Friend

My friends are so kind always. I cant think of one gesture in particular. Just always being there for me and being so supportive. 

19. Favourite Celebrity?

At the moment I have a serious obsession with Kendall Jenner, I love her style and her work ethic and I'd just love to be her for a day...please!?

20. What Blogger Do You Secretly Want To Be Best Friends With?

I'd love to be friends with Corrie from The Dizzy Brunette, or Zoella. They both seem like such lovely people.

21. Who Is Your Biggest Inspiration?

Anna Wintor, and J K Rowling are two hugely successful women who inspire me to write and achieve. 

22. What Is Your Favourite Blog To Read?
I have so so many! 

23. What Is Your Favourite High Street Shop?

Topshop 

24. Are You In Education Or Do You Work?

Work, I've just started at Topshop. 

25. One Thing You Are Proud Of.

My ability to teach myself-I have self taught myself piano and I love playing Einaudi, I've also taught myself guitar, and Biology A level. 

I Tag anyone reading this to do this tag. 
Comment below, your answer to one of these questions, I'd love to learn more about you. 

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Loved this - can’t wait to give it a go on my own blog!! <3

    Judanna xo // www.judanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 5ft and extremely jealous of anyone and everyone taller (which is basically everyone). I love Anna too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogs are the best and you need one!! I actually don't know how I'd live without mine she's my little best pal <3 I love coffee too and playing Einaudi pieces, literally such beautiful music and the best feeling when you nail one of the songs! I love posts like this I really need to get round to writing one!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this tag, such good questions! Love that it's loosely blog-related. Einaudi is my favourite pianist, I listened to his pieces throughout the whole time I wrote my dissertation and I don't think I could've done it otherwise haha xx

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post! Definitely adore tags as it's the great way of getting to know a blogger. I love how it's a little bit blog-related. Coffee shops is definitely a perfect way to spend your free-time! I could sit in Starbucks for hours working on blog posts. Something about that is miles better than sitting at home.

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post, love finding out more about my favourite bloggers!xx

    Chessie | everythingchessie.co.uk 🌿

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I not know people eating loudly was called chamming haha! And omg, I tried to teach myself piano but I could not use my hands to do different things, pretty rubbish female over here haha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. J K Rowling is definitely one of my biggest inspirations, I wish I could have at least 10% of her success, I'd be happy with that. Well done for self-teaching yourself to play piano! I tried teaching myself how to play the guitar but failed miserably. I loved this post!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you that Zoella seems like she would be a great friend! And chewing loudly is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm 5 ft 7 as well! Dusk Till Dawn is amazing, me and my sister are both obsessed and had it on repeat last weekend. It's been playing in my head ever since :D x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you self taught yourself the piano that’s so talented! Also your 5ft 7 I would’ve never guessed you’d be quite tall (this is tall to me as I’m only 5 ft 3) ! This is real interesting Isobelle xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig