Tanya Burr Goodie Bag Sneak Peak and Review

As I'm sure many of you are aware, I visited the Tanya Burr Chocolate Box Studio, and got to take away a goody bag filled with some of the best bits from Tans new product range!

For todays post I thought I would share with you what I got and my thoughts on the products.

I left this post until after my post about the day (Find out what I got up to here) as I really wanted to try the products and give my honest opinion on them.

After trying them ALL I have to say there isnt one I love more than the others. As I said in my previous post the longevity of Tans products is fantastic, and a real seller for the price point.
SO LETs GET TO IT:















TB VELVET VANILLE:

With vanilla in the title, I was expecting an overwhelming sweetness to this perfume, something that it very easy for brands to do when producing scents. NOT TB. Tanyas perfume is elegant and mature with subtle sweetness and a hint of spice to add a sexiness to the aroma. 

Selfie LASH:

This mascara is beautifully made and perfect for lengthening your lashes. The head prevents clumping and it applys easily. This is the one product I do have to touch up, but concidering the price and application, its something I will take, and I'll definately be getting another of these for when I run out!

TANYA BURR FACE ILLUMINATOR:

I have been mixing this with my foundation to provide that extra glow, and BOY I love it!! It works perfectly at giving a dewy finish, without looking glittery! 

The make-up artist at the event also told us to use this as a touch up, patting over make-up to produce a glowing look taking you from day to evening!

Tanya Burr-Sunday Walk 

If there is one thing I love about TANS products is their names. Sunday walk is perfect for an autumn nude, is there anything cosier than a sunday morning walk through the golden autumn leaves before a glorious sunday roast? 

This lipstick is just that, cosy. If you can call a colour cosy? Its warm and nude and perfect for day or night. Excellent staying power and perfect coverage and pigment make it an absolute favorite of mine. 

Tanya Burr-Enchanted Dream

This eye shadow palette is the perfect day to night palette. Small enough to fit in your bag the light nudes are perfect for a chic day time look. Blend a little Purple in your crease and your good to party the night away. 

Also can we please appreciate Tans FAB naming again with these:
Moonlit Walk
Cocoa Pumb
Berry Soufle 
and
Magic Marpet 

What is your favorite piece? 

Have you ever tried any TB products and if so which ones? 

I'd love to know your thoughts! 


SHARE:

17 comments

  1. These look gorgeous, will have to try them out!! Fab post lovely xx

    Judanna xo // www.judanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging on these look lovely! I'm definitely going to give the mascara a go! Love this post!xx

    www.sweetlyshan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look amazing! her perfume looks lovely, I am definitely drawn to that!

    Sophia xo // https://sophiaaaxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Such lovely goodies to try out! I really like the packaging of this collection! I will have to check it out <3

    Keep up the great work!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen a lot of hype around Tanya Burr and STILL need to get my hands on some products, the mascara and illuminator sound like they'd be the ones I'd use the most from these! I've seen a lot of gorgeous lip colours from her aswell though that I really want to invest in!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite Tanya product so far still has to be her matte liquid lipsticks, especially the shade 'Martha Moo.' The formula is just the best and the colour is stunning. I really want this perfume, I love vanilla scents! x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this post! I don't actually own many Tanya Burr products, only a lipgloss (which I absolutely love!)
    The illuminator sounds incredible! xxx

    www.laurenannbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohh these all look lovely! I'm not a massive fan of Tanya Burr as I don't really use make up but I definitely love the sound of her fragrance! That definitely sounds like a winner for me.

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look lovely! I haven't tried any product from Tanya yet, but her lipsticks look absolutely incredible, I think I loved all the shades I've seen so far.

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmhmm yes velvet vanille smells so lovely, right?! i thought it would be far too sweet as well but it's lovely. she's done so well for herself!

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the look of the vanilla scent it looks amazing and I love the packaging! The palette sounds really lovely too x

    Kayleigh Zara ��www.kayleighzaraa.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Tanya Burr lipstick is such a beautiful color! I would wear that anywhere during the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven’t tried any Tanya Burr products, but I remember being so, so tempted last Christmas to make a purchase! I just love the packaging, and I’m super tempted again this year..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your photography! I adore her lipsticks, I think they are really good value and last ages!

    Chessie | everythingchessie.co.uk 🌿

    ReplyDelete
  15. The perfume sounds really lovely! I didn't even know that she did perfumes :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is amazing, I love tanya burr cosmetics I’ve actually never tried her perfumes (didn’t know she had one) I would to smell it i’ll defo have a look for this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These look amazing! I can't wait to try this at some point x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig