The Perfect Sunday Morning Pancakes (GF, DF, VG)

THE ULTIMATE SUNDAY PANCAKES 

Perfect for a lazy start to the day 






What is a Sunday morning without pancakes? The best part of my weekend is taking a bit more time on my breakfast and having a non rushed start to the day. Working in retail I do still have to go to work but I start later meaning I get a more lazy start to the day.

These pancakes can be enjoyed whether you have a set weight loss goal in mind or if you just want a nutritious but delicious start to the day. 

What makes these Pancakes good for me?


They contain Banana an essential form of potassium and carbohydrate. The oats are a form of fiber, this prevents fast absorption of sugar into the blood stream preventing blood sugar spikes. Covered in nuts-an essential form of fat will satiate you and keep your hunger at bay for longer. 



The Recipe:

Ingredients:

25g Oats (sachet of golden syrup if you want a sweeter pancake)
1 large Banana Mashed
Xanthum Gum 
Baking Soda
Spray Oil to line pan

Toppings

Handful Mixed Nuts
Agave Nectar 
Handful Cranberries 
1/2 a banana to top 

Method:

Mash one banana
Mix in 25g porridge oats, baking soda, and Xanthum gum 
Spray a frying pan with a couple of sprays of Oil, heat on a medium high heat.
Add mix to pan and wait for mixture to become less shiny looking, approx 2 mins.
Flip pancake and cook on other side.

Remove from Pan and cover in agave nectar, banana, and cranberries.



Pin It 

Vegan, veganuary, gluten free, healthy, banana, oat, pancake, cranberry, brunch, breakfast, yum, tasty


Why Not Try:
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Omg these pancakes look insaneee! Definitely going to have to check them out. Abi | ramblingsofablonde.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! Today is Sunday and I actually did eat pancakes for breakfast haha!! Maybe next week I’ll try this recipe out!! ����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much lovely!! You have to try them and let me know what you think!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your articles are very useful. They help me so much. It's very kind of you to share your insight. I may learn knowledge from your post. Thanks a million. I am waiting new posts.
    free email with love, best email with love 2018

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig