The 70's Are Back Babyyyy

T H E 70's E D I T

MAKING THE WESTERN STYLE SHOP-ABLE IN 2018

Trending currently is the vintage, stripped, disco world that is the 70's. The 70's were the time of flower power, peace, and the Hippie movement and boy are the influence of those making a come back this 2018.

I LOVE the vibrancy of 1970's fashion, and love that its influence is coming back, these pieces are 100% wearable in 2018, so I have put together my favorite pieces which I will be wearing this year. I hope this post will make shopping the trend easy, with a variety a pieces there is something here for everyone.

70'S TEES AND SHIRTS 


FLARED TROUSERS

70'S INSPIRED SKIRTS

70's SOCKS


70's INSPIRED JACKETS 


70's SHOES


I'd love for you to comment below your favorite piece, and how you will be styling it. Whether you are opting for all out flare or nodding to the trend with a pair of bright yellow socks-there is something here for everyone.

I have made life easy for you with my top sales choices and 3 outfit ideas in my last post, so head over and give that a read if you fancy bagging yourself a fashion bargain. 

PIN IT




SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love this! Such a fun post. My favourite piece is the red cord skirt which is so great it's sold out in basically every size ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no! You'll have to keep checking back-its so frustrating when you see a piece you love but its not in your size! Thank you so much for the comment lovely xx

      Delete
  2. Loved this post, such a fun idea. I love 70s fashion, especially flared trousers! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay so glad you liked it! Same its such a cool style isnt it :) thank you so much for your comment! xx

      Delete
  3. 70s fashion is so cool! This was such a good post and I liked so many pieces. I like flares trousers, might have to get some! X

    Elise// elssthinks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The socks are so much fun, and i adore the buttoned skirts! All the colors and patterns, plus the playfully-casual silhouettes, are so refreshing!

    The longing for peace and acceptance, and feminine power in society right now really makes the idealism embodied in 1970's fashion appealing! Love it so much...

    ๐Ÿ’•Alissa, https://StoryBehindTheCloth.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love everything in flare. But I wonder if I'll look good in flared trouser or not.
    https://jenyscloset.wixsite.com/jenyscloset/forum/festival/festive-uttarayan-skin-care

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love 70s fashion its definitely one of my favourite decades! 80s is cool but a little too bright for me to wear personally and then the 90s go back to absolutely killing it again. I'd probably say my favourite pieces are the jackets and skirts, I love a bit of lined denim and I feel like they'd be the proper statement piece you could spruce up a plain outfit with!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the jackets you put up! They are amazing and I want them all. I'm not a big fan of flared trousers though, it doesn't look good on me at all. Great items nonetheless!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this post!!! I’m definitely on a 70s phase right now so this is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the items! My fave is the colourful rainbow jumper, such a statement piece and would be good for a brunch date x

    Lily | Covet Luxe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love basically everything here! So many of these items are really me - I love striped everything, I've got so many stripey t-shirts. I also love literally every single one of the skirts, I love pairing skirts like that with high neck t-shirts and ankle boots x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this article has a lot of information needed, so happy to find good place to many here in the post. Please, upload more and more posts.

    emailwithloveforfree, autoketingemailwithlove

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig