Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Nice Cream

H A P P Y   P E A N U T   B U T T E R   D A Y 

PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH BANANA ICE CREAM  (VG, DF, GF, V)

Quick, Cheap, & Super Healthy 

Who knew peanut butter had its own day-I didn't but im certainly not complaining! This tasty gem is packed full of flavour, healthy fats, protein AND potassium, making it the perfect component in a healthy diet. Helping to reduce likelihood of stroke and heart disease. The magnesium within the nut helps to fortify your bones and muscle, and it contains antioxidants which remove free radicles.

Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Banana Nice Cream 








What You Will Need:

1 Large or 2 Smaller ripe Bananas Frozen
1 tbsp Peanut Butter
1 Sachet Golden Syrup Oats (use 25g plain porridge oats for a sugar free alternative)
2-3 tbsp unsweetend almond milk

Method:

Mix together your sachet oats, peanut butter and almond milk, until combined.

Place the frozen banana into a food processor and blitz for 1 minute. Stir and mix again until smooth.
Add 1/2 the cookie dough mix in chunks into the blender and mix into the Nice cream.

Place in a bowl and top with the remaining cookie dough. At this point you could also top with agave nectar or chopped mixed nuts. You could even add chunks of dark chocolate for a really luxury dessert.


Never Miss a Recipe
Follow on Bloglovin


Save It for Later


Have You Tried:

HEALTHY DIY TAKEAWAY- PIZZA

Healthy, Food, Vegetarian, Recipe, Vegan, Low Fat, dairy free, low calorie




SHARE:

11 comments

  1. As soon as I read the blog title I could feel my mouth watering!! This looks amazing! And really healthy too! xx

    Angela | DreamsAndLashes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good! I knew I needed to make a cheaper version of the vegan Ben and Jerries as its so expensive! Hope you enjoy it if you give it a try! You will have to let me know, thank you so much for the comment lovely <3

      Delete
  2. This sounds absolutely amazing! I'm a sucker for any sort of sweet thing with banana in and I deffo think I'd add in the chocolate chunks too just to give it that extra bit of yumminess! I made a banana, cinnamon and choc chip loaf recently and it was to die for!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the chocolate takes it to another level! Would this be okay for your stomach as I know you struggle too! I need the recipe for the loaf it sounds like all my favorite things in one!

      Emily xx

      Delete
  3. It sounds like a very yummy dessert! I will definitely give this recipe a go as I love the combination of bananas and peanut butter. Yum!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like the sound of it! Let me know when you try it!

      Emily xx

      Delete
  4. Omg this sounds sooo good! I’m definitely going to have to give this a try soon since now I’m actually craving it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds delicious! I'm always making normal nice cream so will defo give this a try x

    Lily | Covet Luxe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so I absolutely need to try this, I love anything peanut butter and this seems like the perfect healthier alternative for a great dessert! You’ve made me crave this now haha x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg this sounds - and looks - incredible! Peanut butter ice cream is my favourite so I need to give this healthy alternative a go :)x

    Anu | Based On blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to express my gratitude to you. After reading them, I get more information and knowledge. I learn more from them. Your posts can help me more and more in the future. Once again thank you.
    appemailwithlove, autoketingemailwithlove

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig