#Feminism

Lets talk GIRL POWER.
I am well aware that the majority you lovely lot who read my blog, are fellow gals, and its through the power and strength of strong women we have come so far with feminism.


Poppy Apparel have a fab #Feminism range on their online shop, where you can shop using isobellejane10 for 10% off the entire store, with free worldwide shipping. This range is really important and something I wanted to highlight. .


My Top Picks from the Range:


GIRL POWER FEMINISM TEE-14

BREAST TEE-£10 (sold out)





NEVERTHELESS SHE PERSISTED TEE-£14 (sold out)

What Feminism Means to Me:


In summery it boils down to:

  • Equality
  • Freedom
  • Building each other up, not knocking each other down
Equality. in that a woman or man should be able to take time off work, stay at home, look after the children, and do any job, or sport they like. Sex should NOT be a barrier. 

Freedom. Both men and women should be able to vote, get to the top of a company and put their views forward without fear of being persecuted or shut down because of their sex. 

I think its so important as women, to celebrate each others achievements, not feel jealous or compare ourselves, but just to enjoy another women's success and do our best to be strong independant women too.

Areas where #Feminism still needs to develop...
I personally feel out syntax and lexis is highly sexist both towards male and female why do you have to 'fight like a man' and 'cry like a girl'? 

Women in top roles, according to catalyst: 

'One third (33%) of global businesses had no women in senior management roles, a number which has not changed since 2011'.

Which Tee is your favorite, and what are your thoughts on Feminism? Comment Below! 
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. I love these tees! Especially the message behind them! They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I think its great when women support each other! xx

      Delete
  2. These tees are super cute, I wish I had the confidence to wear the boob one haha! I absolutely love seeing women support other women, there's not much more powerful than a group of strong and confident females :) we've gotta stick together!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you should! You could definitely rock it! we 100% do <3

      Delete
  3. Love slogan tees at the moment and the fact they are all about women is great! #girlpower x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its so empowering isnt it! Im such a fan of slogan tees my whole wardrobe is turning into one :')

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. These tees are great! It's always nice to support movements close to your heart with a basic tee you can wear all the time. Definitely gonna check out their site! :)
    Astrid
    www.astridkaniele.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its great isnt it! Aw you should definitely check it out I love their collections! the code for 10% off if you want anything is isobellejane10 :) xx

      Delete
  6. These t-shirts are super cute! It’s good to be seeing these scattered around across different stores now x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, it shows people are buying them and supporting the message <3

      Delete
  7. These T-Shirts are soo adorable! I love that there's a meaning behind them and it's not just some random quote. I think my fave is the Girl Power tee I think I definitely have to pick it up!

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! And I so agree with you on everything you said. I love empowering other women and encouraging them to go an conquer the world. It's so important to feel able to do so! Great post.

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of the don't compare tshirt statement pieces like that are amazing and so great to compare with other clothing x

    Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes definitely! I love that one too! Thanks for your comment! <3

      Delete
  10. These t-shirts are super cool! I love the Nevertheless she persisted one!

    Ciara | www.teatimewithciara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good isnt it! I love them so much! thanks for the comment <3

      Delete
  11. Love them t-shirts, I need to get myself some!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes girl 🙌🏾 I love this post and all things feminist! Those tees are super cute! I am love the boob tee x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The number one thing feminism means to me is definitely equality! I love all the shirts, the first one is my fave though :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig