Motivational Monday-The expert in anything was once a beginner


Hello Lovelies!

I cant believe its Monday again, this month is whizzing by!

Today I wanted to share something I often forget, but think is so important to remember when you are just starting out in your early twenties.

I am one of those people who wants to achieve everything straight away. Whilst it means I am incredibly hardworking and determined, it also sometimes leaves me feeling as though I am not good enough because I'm not at the top of the game.

However, how can you get to that point without being given chances, making opportunities, and learning. It is so vital to remember that no-one was born into top roles and success. We dont often see the struggles people have gone through to get to where they are.

So here's a little reminder that everyone was once a beginner. With hard work, grit determination, and a lot of learning along the way, we will all find our places and become experts in what ever fields we choose.

What are your dreams and ambitions; what would you love to become an expert in?

Emily 
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Such a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing! XO

    https://octoberslallu.blogspot.qa/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post! I think we sometimes forget how we used to be the baby of a company and knew nothing. I would love to start a career in marketing/public relations! Fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly its good to be reminded sometimes to give you that extra push! This is the field I want to go into! Best of luck to you lovely! <3

      Delete
  3. Great post! I'm just starting my last year of uni so can't wait to become an expert in something once I've finished and hopefully I'll be an expert at being an adult by then as well haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm not sure I will ever be an expert at being an adult! Hope your last year of uni goes well lovely! what do you study?

      Emily xx

      Delete
  4. Fab post, I would love to really put my heart and sole into fitness this year and get my dream body! & Also put effort into my final year of uni and graduate of course :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah exciting what do you study? Best of luck for your final year! Go get that dream body girl, ill be trying to do the same!

      Emily xx

      Delete
  5. Yay another motivation post! I love these. For me I would like to get into yoga and meditation! I would love to become an expert in the art of yoga xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm so glad you like them! Ohh this is such a good shout I really want to get into yoga!

      Emily xx

      Delete
  6. This is definitely something everyone should try to remember! My problem is that there's so much I want to do and learn that I can't decide :D x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this ! We do need to remember we can do what we can . My dream would be to own a business and be my own boss. Who wouldn't love that . But I think just to be happy is enough for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! I've started the gym so I wanna start reaching goals weight wise, I also wanna reach some blogging goals as I'm only a small blogger at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet post it's great to remember the goals you've achieved and the things you want to do x

    Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have exactly the same attitude as you so I can totally relate, I'm horrendously ambitious to the point I de-motivate myself just thinking about all the things I want to achieve, haha! Such a double ended sword. I've settled on the idea of running my own business eventually, hopefully something beauty related, that's the dream for me! A job where I can be my own boss, create an empire around something I love and still be at home to nurture a family!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a lovely post! I do this so much as well and it's a lovely reminder to take a deep breathe

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig