Fashion This Fall-You Had me at Yellow

September is the start of the new academic year, and its also the start of the new season. Welcome to the shops pumpkin spice lattes, cable knit cardies and Yellow?

Yes, Yellow is making a statement this season and I have picked out a few of my favourite pieces to give you an idea of how you can incorporate the colour into your style.

1. Ruth Allen Art Print
2.Mulberry Small Amberly Satchel-Add this to a monochrome outfit to add that pop of colour, or offset this piece with a bright red jumper for a bright and cheerful fall style.
3. Vanessa Hudgens is bringing out all the trends in this outfit; with her cropped burnt yellow sweater, stripped 7/8th trousers and finishing it off with a pair of wedges.
4. Emma Stone is showing off just how you can incorporate yellow in your outfit with a pop of colour in her brogues. You can make comfort fashionable!
5.Yellow shirts are scary and something the majority of us struggle to pull off. But if you can rock a burnt yellow Tee then go for it. Its the colour of the season.

What are your thoughts on yellow? Will you be rushing out to buy this trend or leaving it to the celebs?

Happy Autumn Lovelies. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never really worn yellow before but I might have to give it a go!

    Great post xo

    www.laurenannbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always been hesitant to wear yellow as I'm a woman of colour but I'm gonna definitely give it a try this has helped me a lot ❤️🙌🏾 Hope you can check my blog out too beautiful https://sintimspeaks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig