October Favorites

Hello Lovelies,

Today I wanted to share the beauty items I have been loving in October, just to sum up what I've been enjoying using in case anyone fancies trying any of them this November-anyone else sat wondering where this last year has gone and how it can possibly already be November!?

I love reading these posts as I find them so useful, I hope you enjoy!










1. Illamasqua Eyeshadow Palette-Demise
2. Sleek Highlight Palette-Solstice
3.Tanya Burr Selfie Lash
4. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
5.Miss Sporty 24 hour Eye Liner 
6.Body Shop Matte Clay Skin Clarifying Foundation-Railay Beach
7.Jo Malone Grapefruit Moisturiser 
8. Primark Blush-Desire
9.Body Shop Vitamin C Glow boosting Moisturiser
10. Isobella Scott Contour Brush 
11. Primark Matte Liquid Lipstick-Cookie

Let me know if you have tried any of these products, or if not which you would like to try! 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love that Sleek palette, such a good and affordable brand! I really wanna try Tanya’s newest stuff as her products are usually really great. I also still need to try some of Primark’s beauty range as I’ve heard such good things x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently just picked up the Vitamin C Moisturiser for TBS and I'm loving it! Defo will become a favourite :) Also really want to try Tanya's new selfie range the packaging looks lovely.

    Lily | Covet Luxe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I love your photos!!x

    Chessie | everythingchessie.co.uk 🌿

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really did not get on with The Body Shops matte foundation but it's good to know someone else has, I must just have the wrong skin type! I do absolutely love the Vitamin C moisturiser though, especially the smell it's gorgeous! The collection concealer is always a favourite too!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obssessed with Jo Malone at the moment! I didn't know there was a moisturizer !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos! I wish more than anything to own a Jo Malone product! It’s just so pricey, great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Illamasqua palette looks fab! I love the Sleek highlighter palettes, they're so amazing! I need to try the Body Shop foundation, maybe try a sample at first though as I'm not sure if it would be good for dry skin :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love the Miss Sporty eyeliner, it’s an incredible price considering just how amazing it is?! I’ve wanted to try the Collection Concealer, but I just keep putting it off.. Maybe it’s time to finally purchase it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the body shop foundation. It gives me such a flawless finish that doesn’t feel cakey at all. I really like the look of that illamasqua palette too. The eyeshadows look so pigmented and perfect for Autumn and Winter! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these! I'm obsessed with autumn colours I can't get enough. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Primark Matt lipstick looks amazing and the shade is so pretty! I love reading favourites so thanks for sharing x

    Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com


    ReplyDelete
  12. After hearing so much about Collection Lasting Perfection concealer I decided to buy it for myself and I'm so excited to try it out! I've been using Rimmel ones for years but they aren't the best ones out there so I'm interested to see how this one will turn out. I love reading about people's favourites, it gives me so many ideas for my next shopping trips!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig