Motivational Monday: Your Guide To Self Love

W O R L D   K I N D N E S S   D A Y 

Hello Lovelies,

I hope you have had a good start to the week. 
As today is world kindness day, I really wanted to talk about being kind to yourself. 
Sometimes life gets busy, and we forget the most important thing; being kind to ourselves. Its very easy to get swept along in the stress of life and to take that stress out on yourself, whether thats with negative thoughts or behaviors.
Today I thought I would put together a Self Love Guide for anyone to refer back to when life gets a little tough, and you need a reminder of whats truly important-being kind to yourself.


1)Take Care of your body

Eat well, Sleep well, Exercise when you can. Pamper yourself; take a shower, do a face mask, curl your hair <3

2) Build Positive Thoughts and affirmations

Its true what they say...practice makes perfect, so get practicing and son positive thoughts will pop into your head without you even trying. 

3) Expel any negative thoughts and replace them with positives

its so easy to begin thinking negatively when your stressed or down. They key is to replace these negative thoughts with its counterpart positive-
"IM GOING TO FAIL" Straight away switch it up with "I WILL BE A SUCCESS" 

4) Find an amazing quote book and read one evryday

Personally I find a positive quote book is the key to picking me up when I'm down. Taking the time to read some motivational quotes is the best pic me up and makes you evaluate, what you need to change to make sure you are at your happiest.

5) Don't Compare yourself to others

I honestly believe that no good can come from comparing yourself to someone else. No bodies lives or way of thinking for that matter are the same. So why compare yourself to someone else. You are individual and thats amazing-go be you everyone else it taken. Also how boring would life be if we were all clones of each other.. err no thank you!

6) Remove toxic people from your life

This one is so tricky, but really important when we are talking being kind to yourself. Toxic people arent worth your time or energy and boy do they take up A LOT of it. 

7) Live in the moment 

The way children bumble along in the moment is so refreshing and something that those of us trying to adult should really take note of. Stop worrying about what happened yesterday, or whats going to happen next week and start living for today! 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Having had a few bad mental health days, I really needed to read this post.. 🙊 I definitely need to learn to ‘take care of my body’, because I’m so bad at looking after myself when I feel down.. Thankyou for this post! 🖤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this reminder, I know I always say it but I LOVE your Monday posts, they really do help!! And I totally agree with the quote thing too, I love finding one I can sink my teeth into and live by for a while, they help me set a focus and keep going!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been having panic attacks a lot lately, just been feeling very stressed and after seeing this post I feel like I need to relax and live in the moment! I stress about things that I don’t even need to stress about!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post! Definitely a great reminder! We just all need to relax a little once in a while and I feel this is the perfect post to know how.

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Removing toxic people from your life, can be the best thing that you can do and stopping comparing yourself to others is so important x

    Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree with every single point on this post, very well said for everything. I really need to read things like this sometimes and remind myself how to stay cool. I think sometimes we neglect ourselves a little bit x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really needed this today, keep it up lovely!x

    Chessie | everythingchessie.co.uk 🌿

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had a really bad week (or so) so I needed this post so much! Thank you a lot for sharing this. It can be so difficult to change negative thoughts into positive ones but it's important to keep trying.

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post! We always forget to be kind to ourselves! Love your guide!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post! It's just what I needed <3
    It's so important to take care of yourself and learn how to listen to your body. I've only learned how to do that in the past year or so and it has made such a huge difference to my overall well-being :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig