Autumnal Apple, Pear and Ginger Crumble Recipe (Vegan)

Suffering with a severe milk allergy and slow stomach emptying, I know how difficult it can be to find recipes that cater for dietary needs. I came up with this dairy free recipe that can also be made gluten free with the use of gluten free flour, rather than standard.
I hope you enjoy trying this recipe!
Share your results with me on any of the platforms below...I cant wait to see your pictures!






Method:
Pre heat the oven to 180c

Peel the apples and pears (approx 600g)
Chop into bite sized chunks
Add the fruit to a medium sized saucepan, with 3 tbsp water and simmer over a medium heat until mushy.
Using a small grate on a grater, grate the ginger into the fruit mix and stir together.

For the topping:
Add the flour, sugar, linseed, coconut jam and margarine to a mixing bowl and crumble through your fingers until a breadcrumb consistency is achieved.

Place the fruit into a baking dish and crumble the flour mix on top, bake for 15 minutes or until the top is golden.

*
What's your favorite autumnal pudding? 
Check out my Recipe Instagram-voguevegetarian




SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I don’t really like apple crumble as I’m a bit funny about warm fruit for some reason, haha. However this actually sounds and looks really yummy! x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should give it a try its such a lovely winter desert! I do get what you mean about warm fruit though-let it cool I ate some the mext day from the fridge and it was sooo delecious! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my gooosh this sounds incredible! I think I'd swap out the ginger for cinnamon as I'm THE biggest sucker for cinnamon although the ginger does sound gorgeous too, maybe I'll make both.. haha!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes great shout! you'll have to try it and let me know! haha both sounds like the best way to go to me :') xx

      Delete
  3. Wow this looks and sounds amazing! I do love an apple crumble and I need to give this a try one day!

    Heather xox || http://www.xhighlandbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay let me know your thoughts when you do! Its so perfect for this time of year with the pear and ginger <3 xx

      Delete
  4. I love, love, love the mixture of flavours in this and it sounds like the perfect winter dessert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you lovely!! I'm such a sucker for a crumble when autumn hits! xx

      Delete
  5. Mmm this sounds delicious! I love a good crumble 😍

    Chessie | everythingchessie.co.uk 🌿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to lovely! They are such a great dessert especially warm in the winter! <3

      Delete
  6. I think I am in love with this! Definitely the perfect winter dessert, I love all the ingredients in it. Apple and Pears definitely make for a good crumble, I think I definitely need to try it myself!


    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you for your comment lovely! You have to let me know when you make it! I hope you love it as much as I do xx

      Delete
  7. I love crumble and ginger flavoured things (ginger biscuits are delish) so I will defo be trying this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl I couldnt agree more ginger is incredible! I hope you like it! Let me know when you try it!! xx

      Delete
  8. I love crumble! I just want to get in the kitchen and bake !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love apple crumble! I need to give this recipe a go asap :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look so yummy! I love a good crumble but the idea of ginger in it worries me haha cos I hate ginger would you recommend a substitute?xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig