BLOGMAS DAY 6: DIY PROSECCO CHRISTMAS CUPCAKES (V, DF)

Q U I CK & E A S Y    F E S T I V E    P R O S E C C O    

A N D   R U M   C U P C A K E S (V) 


 Hello Lovelies and welcome to B L O G M A S   D A Y   #6



Today, I have created a super fun recipe perfect for christmas parties, and even CHRISTMAS DAY.

These are vanilla cupcakes from Sainsburys, with PROSECCO AND RUM flavored icing. They are incredibly easy to make, take seconds & taste incredible; the perfect addition to your christmas party for accompanying with a glass of FIZZ
These are Vegetarian and Dairy Free.



*The cakes, decorations and flavorings are all from sainsburys and are vegetarian* 









WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

150g Icing Sugar
3tbsp Almond milk
25g Flora Dairy Free
Vegetarian Decorations
Vegetarian Food Colouring (Rainbow dust on amazon is!) 

METHOD:

As the cakes are already made all you need to do is make the icing!
Mix the icing sugar, butter and milk with a hand whisk.
Split mixture into 2 bowls.
Add the flavouring and colour to each of your bowls and mix (I did prosecco pink and rum green) 
Place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes
Pipe on your icing and place on your festive decoration and put straight into the fridge.
Take out and E N J O Y!

Let me know if you try making these, or if there are any other recipes you'd love to see me make!


For more Festive Inspiration

C H R I S T M A S   J U M P E R- H & M  K I D S £10
N A I L   V A R  N I S H-  E S S I E    (P E A R L Y   W H I T E) £7.99
L I P S- N Y X 


H A V E   Y O U   R E A D

BLOGMAS DAY 5: DIY VANILLA SPICE LATTE (DF, VG, GF)

S I M I L A R   P O S T S:

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. This is fabulous! I wish I could bake haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look gorgeous!- https://sophiehearts.net x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That icing sounds so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prosecco and run cupcakes!? Wow I need to try this recipe out omg sounds amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so pretty!! & the cakes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound and look so yummy! Prosecco in a cake sounds really cool, I didn’t even know that existed. Definitely need to try that out x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so good. Cupcakes for adults!!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures came out so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look amazing! I think I'll have to try! Emily, I have nominated you for the Christmas Would You Rather...? Tag, as part of the rules I am letting you know on your most recent blog post! The link to my post is https://abbyclareblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/07/the-christmas-would-you-rather-tag-blogmas-day-7/ I hope you enjoy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh these sound well yummy! I've never tried an alcohol flavoured cake but it's definitely something I'm interested in haha, I imagine my boyfriend would absolutely love these!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to try these asap as they sound fab! I'm loving all your recipe posts 😊x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. These sound delicious! I would never have thought about putting a bit of prosecco in my icing x
    Lily | Covet Luxe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, it looks like you've designed Blogmas around me haha Prosecco cupcakes! I know what I'll be making this Christmas! They look absolutely stunning, so soft and I can nearly feel the texture on my tongue. Can't wait to try them.

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg this sounds like a wonderful idea! Looks like it’s amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig