Disney Pandora UK Launch

 Alrighty, where do I start?

 I could barely contain my excitement when I saw my friend had tagged me in the launch of Disney Pandora in the UK, over on Facebook.

Ever since I did well in my 1st year uni exams 3 years ago, mum had said she would get me something to congratulate me, but nothing has ever been right.

I am so glad I didn't rush into getting any gift, as nothing is more perfect than the charm I picked up. Its blue, so goes with my other charms. It has a quote on it, and you know how much I love my quotes, and its Cinderella my mummas fave Disney princess.

Disney Cinderella Dream Charm

Of course I've included picks of the super cute Disney packaging because if you're anything like me then you need to be able to admire its beauty 






The Pandora Disney Range

Lets take a glimpse at whats in the range:
To make things even more exciting you get a free limited addition pouch if you spend over £99, plus there are whispers that Frozen and Lilo and Stitch are also making their way over to the uk. 

 Which is your favorite Disney charm? 

P.S. whilst writing this I definitely had tale as old as time going round and round in my head :') 
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Oh my goodness these are so precious! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I need to get my hands on some of this range!! 😻 I love Disney!
    Chelsea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to pandora and disney are two of my favorite things, I can wait to get more! xx

      Delete
  3. I don't have anything Pandora but this range makes me WANT to get everything haha, my favourite would have to be the carriage I think!! Or maybe Mrs Potts! So damn adorable!!!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha love it! Its such an adorable range! I love mrs pots too I'm such a huge beauty and the beast fan <3

      Delete
  4. Omg I need one!! 😍😍 I love Disney and I adore my pandora bracelet so these would be perfect!

    www.laurenannbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving their new launch. I love how dainty they look, they make me want a Pandora bracelet so much more!

    www.elegantanchors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are so cute! I kinda want the whole range! <3

      Delete
  6. I always adore anything Disney! These charms are all beautiful and I would love to get my hands on them! Also, Lilo & Stitch charms!! I'm definitely picking those up, that's by far my favourite movie!

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know when the shop assistant said that I was like OMG! I think they are the cutest charms! <3

      Delete
  7. I love Pandora and I love Disney so the fact that they have a range together is so exciting! Can't wait to buy something!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been waiting for this to come to the UK for ages now, it is all soooo pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so magical! I saw them in store when I was window shopping and instantly fell in love. I don't have a Pandora charm bracelet (as of yet) but hopefully will be able to change that in the future because that is definitely going on my wishlist.

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this collection! It’s so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the pandora collection for Disney I’ve seen some of the bits before as my mum collections them from the USA x

    Kayleigh Zara ��www.kayleighzaraa.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have anything from Pandora but my favourite charm from this collection is definitely the Pumpkin Carriage one! Although I love all of them :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig