The Ultimate Vegan Pancake Recipe


HEALTHY 3 INGREDIENT PANCAKES 

PLUS TOPPING IDEAS
BERRY COCONUT, CARAMELIZED PECAN, LEMON AND COCONUT SUGAR


three ingredients, pancakes, healthy, kids, quick, simple, tasty, berries, lemon, sugar, pecan, vegetarian



Happy Monday! 
Today as its my favorite day of the year tomorrow, I had to upload a pancake recipe! These pancakes are DELICIOUS, I honestly can't tell you how good they are-please give them a go you will fall in love with them as much as I have. They are the perfect mix of fluffy and crispy, soaked in agave, and topped with fruit or nuts they are the ultimate vegan pancake.

Comment below with your favorite pancake topping. 
.
three ingredients, pancakes, healthy, kids, quick, simple, tasty, berries, lemon, sugar, pecan, vegetarian

Makes 3-4 pancakes: Time 10 minutes 

Method:

  1. Firstly add your Aquafaba, and Agave Syrup to a bowl and mix well.
  2. Add the wet ingredients to the dry-this will help prevent lumps!
  3. Heat your pan to a medium to high heat and spray with oil-(this is optional but it helps prevent sticking! I use spray coconut oil) 
  4. Ladle on your mixture and wait until its appearance changes to a less glossy one all over.
  5. Use a spatular going round the edges to help lift the pancakes and flip
  6. Cook on the other side for a minute and place on a plate.

Topping Ideas:

See above for ideas to top your pancakes-I love the simple lemon and sugar with berries between my pancakes, but the caramelized pecans are also delicious! 

SHARE THIS RECIPE WITH SOMEONE WHO NEEDS A QUICK EASY RECIPE THIS PANCAKE DAY!

Why Not Pin It?

three ingredients, pancakes, healthy, kids, quick, simple, tasty, berries, lemon, sugar, pecan, vegetarian

Never Miss a Post:

Follow THE VOGUE VEGETARIAN on Facebook 
The vogue vegetarian, blog banner, blog, food blog

or on Bloglovin 
Follow on Bloglovin


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This is a perfect post given its Pancake Day tomorrow! I’m trying to make more plant-based choices in my diet so might have to try these out!

    Ellyn x | Life Of A Beauty Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy for pancake day! Also this sounds yummy! I almost forgot it was pancake day but I definitely wanna give this recipe a go

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm can't wait for pancakes tonight! I'm going to top mine with some protein white chocolate spread and blueberries x
    Lily | Covet Luxe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of aquafaba before! I need to try and find some. Have you tried banana pancakes? They are really nice as well :)x

    Anu | Based On blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh these sound well yum! Never heard of chickpea water either, I've got some vegan chocolate spread from the free from food fest I went to and I reckon it'd be gorgeous on these pancakes!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so so good! I absolutely love pancakes but I have a sneaky suspicion that I'm intolerant to dairy, so I might have to give these a go as I imagine they'd be a lot easier on my stomach x

    Alice | www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these look so easy to make and sound yummy! I’ve nevr tried vegan pancakes before but I really want to give them a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always enjoyed Pancake Day! I've never tried Vegan pancakes but they sound amazing. I love the simple lemon amd sugar, I've recently found that bananas on top can be nice aswell!

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pancake Day is the best! These pancakes are so easy to make, I'll have to try them out.

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig