The Fashion Edit: Why you need to be wearing RED







This autumn winter look out for red, it was all over the catwalks and is making a fashion comeback in a big way.

One style tip its so important to remember when transitioning seasons is to use the next season colours and patterns in the current seasons texture.

Summer season is all about lighter fabrics and off the shoulder bardot, by mixing these with next seasons hot colour you are acknowledging both. Look out for pieces that combine a nod to both seasons and you'll be right on trend.
If you are anything like me you will already be going mad in the shops, looking out for the perfect pieces to make up your autumn winter wardrobe and red is making a big comeback...which I love!

This play-suit from zaful is my baby at the moment, I love it and its so perfect for the change in season. Accessories make an outfit, so I paired it with a hand piece and a 3 tier necklace...who else is loving layering their jewellery at the moment? I really recommend having a look at their pieces they are incredibly affordable and right on trend, shipping is fast and the products I've received have been great quality and fit to size!

What trends have you loved from spring summer and what are you looking forward to wearing in Autumn Winter?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig