Motivational Monday #5 You Do You


Initially for todays post I wanted to share a quote that has become so important to me in the last two years. Arguably I've made decisions that are questionable to people outside of those who understand me and know exactly what I've gone through. I've chosen to leave a degree at a university I love, to move away from friends and to teach myself an A-level. These are all huge choices to make. But they have led me to a place where I finally know I'm on the right road and this makes me so so happy. I'm doing what I love and no amount of other peoples thoughts and opinions can change that or make me question my choices. 
So today I encourage you to...
Go out of your comfort zone, make choices for yourself and inspire others to do the same!! 
Have an amazing Monday everyone <3

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig