Deliciously Ella Breakfast Launch







Wednesday 26th July

Wednesday was the launch of the lovely Deliciously Ella breakfast range, so I headed down to London for the launch to enjoy a free breakfast with a lovely bunch of healthy foodies! For anyone who doesn't know what deliciously ella is about, the brand creates plant based whole foods, promoting health from consuming food in the least possible refined way.

The new breakfast range contains:
Nutty Granola
Bircher Musli 
Original

I tried the nutty granola with coconut yogurt and berry compote and it was DELICIOUS! I absolutely loved it!! I cannot recommend this breakfast combo enough!

Stockists include:
Whole foods
Ocado
Planet Organic 
Waitrose

Let me know if any of you have tried the new breakfast range and which is your fave!

Love Em xx

P.S. even the builders loved their unrefined healthy breakfast ;)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig