Essential Rules to Live Your Life By~Motivational Monday #5


1. If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it.
2. If you don't ask, you wont get.
3.If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place. 
4. You are not the first and you certainly wont be the last.

Today I was having a conversation, and was reminded of a saying my Grandad has drilled into me from a young age 'if you dont ask you wont get.' Occasionally, when we get tired, have a bad day, or week, we begin to feel demotivated, and can loose sight of our end goal. I find that reminding myself of these motto's whenever I feel this way, helps to reassure me that I got this and that I should do what ever I can in my power to achieve the goals I have set myself. If you haven't set yourself goals then I highly recommend that you do, go for a variety of long and short term, it helps you to have motivation. Even if you dont succeed as quickly as you would like, if you keep focused, one day you will achieve them and when that day comes the sense of achievement and self-worth you will feel will be completely worth it. Not only by living by these rules will you feel content and have purpose in your life, you will also never have any regrets, and know that you are doing everything you can to be the best person that you can be. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig