The Pearl-fect Gift For Her

A Sugarpuss London Review


Today I was feeling really rubbish, I wont lie. I've had flu this week and its taken its toll on my mood and my body confidence. What I do when I feel like this is have a shower, put on some make up, I would normally put on my fave clothes
-today, I just wasn't well enough for clothes, pjs all the way-
but I did manage my favorite jewelry which honestly always manages to make me feel put together and special. Putting my best clothes on doesn't always mean comfort, but jewelry doesn't expense comfort and can make you feel a million $.

I'm such a sentimental person and I love my jewelry to be special and unique to me- is anyone else like this?

I often opt for unique classic pieces that have a link to me, whether its my star sign Anna Saccone Necklace, or my Pandora Bracelet (this also has my star sign on it, and a fair few quote charms-you know how I love a quote) and I love that the variety of charms on your bracelet makes them completely unique to you.

A piece I am currently loving to wear is my Sugarpuss London Pearl Bracelet.


As a girl who loves fashion, I dont think an outfit is complete without accessories. This bracelet puts a huge smile on my face, has made me feel like a princess even when today I feel awful, and its the perfect gift to give anyone whether for Christmas or just because you know they need a pick me up.

I love this piece its handmade, unique and honestly beautiful (the pictures speak for themselves). Pearls are classic, and go with everything. They can make a simple dress look stunning on a night out with friends, or add charm to an everyday leggings and jumper look.

I also LOVE the birthstone element of this piece. As I said I like my jewelry to be meaningful, and as a December baby Turquoise was added to my bracelet to represent me.

I think this is why I love this brand so much. Being handmade and bespoke, these pieces can really be tailored to you and your own personal style. Im definitely a girl who loves to wear classic jewelry but still remain individual, and this fits that niche perfectly.

The company sent this to me very quickly, and I was sent a picture of the bracelet once it had been made. I cant fault their customer service, and will be using them again for gifts for friends and family.

Not only did I receive the bracelet in a gorgeous box tied up in ribbon-anyone else a sucker for packaging? But it came with a card and envelope enclosing exactly what the bracelet was made of. I think this is the perfect touch for a gift, and made the piece feel particularly special and high end. The website is clear and has a materials section on it so you can completely understand the stones and pearls on your piece.


If anyone is looking for a gift for a Girlfriend, Mum, Grandma or Sister this Christmas I highly recommend checking out the variety of beautiful jewelry ranges available. They cater for all budgets with freshwater pearl studs from £12 to gold bracelets worth over £1000, everyone is catered for and all will make you stand out from the crowd.





Let me know what you think of the Brand, if you have tried anything, or will be having a look as a gift for yourself or a friend!

I cant recommend Sugarpuss London enough, and I am so grateful for them making me this bracelet. I am so glad to have got to know this company and will be using them in future to send special gifts to my friends and family.  

Check out my DISNEY PANDORA UK LAUNCH post for more jewelry gift ideas


*Disclosure
All views in this review are my own and I have not been sponsored to talk about this product.



SHARE:

20 comments

  1. How pretty is this! Woow, I would definitely love to receive something like. I feel like a lot of work went into this. I love the added feature of your birth stone. Makes it that little bit more sentimental, I think I need to hint this to my partner.

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it stunning! I feel so so lucky to have received it! You can see the work that has gone in and its beautiful <3 Yes you should 100% hint to him ;) xx

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful piece of jewellery! So cute it having the turquoise on to represent you aswell, I'll definitely be looking in to this brand for gifts this Christmas as I know so many people who would love jewellery like this!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this bracelet is gorgeous! I love the birthstone element as well, great for Christmas gifts - will definitely look into this!xx

    Chessie | everythingchessie.co.uk šŸŒæ

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love pearls and they sound like such a lovely company. So special that it's all handmade and customised for you x

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks beautiful something that my mum would love! She loves pearls and chunky bracelets! I will check them out - it’s great that the customised it for you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yes I honestly cant recommend them enough, sounds like she would love one of their bracelets! <3

      Delete
  6. It looks gorgeous! I like the fact that they make it more personalised through including your birthstone, it adds such a nice touch to it. Lovely!

    Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it! It looks and feels so special! <3

      Delete
  7. This looks beautiful. I love delicate pieces such as these really can help complete an outfit off too. And anything that has a personalisation touch is always a favourite to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it lovely when its more personal! I totally agree, thanks for the comment lovely xx

      Delete
  8. Wow this is super pretty! I love pearl jewellery, it feels so special x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, its lovely isnt it <3

      Delete
  9. I thought I was the only one who truly holds their birthstone as something special! Mine is a ruby and I literally have so many red stones because of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really pretty bracelet and I totally agree with you, it would be perfect for a gift for any of the women in your life x

    Kayleigh Zara šŸŒæwww.kayleighzaraa.com


    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so stunning! I'm going to look into this as a Christmas gift for someone, the birthstone is such a nice little personal touch. I'm off to check them out now! x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bracelet looks as though it would really catch the light, which is stunning.. šŸ™Š I’m a sucker for anything with my birthstone in, I think it just adds a personal element to jewellery! šŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful piece! Absolutely perfect for Christmas. I need to check them out and maybe I can finally cross a name off of my "people to buy gifts for" list :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Lab Made Diamonds

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig