The Ultimate Banana Bread (VG, GF, Refined Sugar Free)

Fresh & Pure, Nourish & Glow

How to Make the Ultimate Banana Bread and Recipe Book Review

GF, VG, Natural 

Quick, simple, Tasty, Healthy, Nutritious, Banana, breakfast, recipe, brunch, sweet, vegan, gluten free


I'm a huge fan of any recipe that involves bananas as you can see from this extensive list of banana recipes on my blog! 
Banana Bread is a sweet bread made from; mashed bananas, a form of flour, sweetener and fat. Combining all food groups, it can be eaten as a super healthy and nutritious, snack, breakfast or brunch.

Jules Aron has just produced Two of the most beautiful natural recipe books you could find; Fresh and Pure based on natural beauty recipes and Nourish and Glow providing over 70 holistic recipes to make you look and feel fantastic from the inside out. 
Published on March 6th they combine everything you could ever need to know about holistic beauty, living and recipes, in the most beautifully displayed pages and cover. 
If you were at a loss for something to buy your mum for mothers day then these should definitely be on your radar & I cant wait to hear what everyone thinks of them!

Jules is amazing, and I am so grateful to have received these books; getting the opportunity to create and pour over the recipes she has created.



I decided to show you just how amazing these recipes are by making Jules' Banana Bread. It is the simplest recipe and combines delicious whole foods for a filling and healthy snack, breakfast or brunch option. 

What you will need:

1/4 cup Coconut Oil
4 bananas
1/4 maple syrup
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 cups Gluten Free Oat Flour 
(Blitz up oats using a good food processor, to make your own)
3/4 cup almond meal
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt

To Make:


  1. Pre heat oven to 350f, grease an 8 inch loaf pan, with coconut oil and set to side.
  2. Mash Bananas and combine with coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla in a blender.
  3. Transfer into a medium bowl and add flour, almond meal, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
  4. Whisk together and add to your pre prepared tin.
  5. Bake for 60-70 minutes- or until a knife come out clean.
  6. Allow to cool before tucking in!

Let me know what you love to have on your banana bread, in the comments. I love mine toasted and covered in agave lemon zest and coconut!

Tried this recipe? Share it with me on any of my social media:

Pin It:


 About the books:

I am a huge fan of recipe books and was so over the moon to receive these two beautiful hardback copies in my blogger mail. They are stitched hard backs with beautiful golden font, and I know you arent supposed to jusge a book by its cover but these are truly stunning.

Inside the high quality continues, in page after page of beautiful imagery, font and easy to read and follow recipes. I've honestly had my nose in these since I received them and Jules and the team at Contry Man Press have done an amazing job! 

I cant recommend them enough. 


Why Not Try:

 Banana Bread Breakfast Bowl:


I love combining recipes to create one super yummy dish! 
For a perfect brunch option add; my Green Goddess Granola, coconut cream, cranberries, and banana bread to a bowl . Top with desiccated coconut and lemon zest for a super yummy, healthy, and energizing brunch.


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love banana bread but recently have tried to find good healthy alternatives and this recipe goes right with my eating plan. I will have to try this recipe out! Thanks for sharing!
    Laura at The Darlin Duo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! My mom has made me start this Keto diet with her and I LOVE banana bread. I am inlove with you for putting this recipe up! THANK YOU! it is going in my bookmarks to try! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good banana bread! It’s actually one of my favorite dishes! I’m bookmarking this because i absolutely need to try this out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Banana bread is honestly in my top 3 favourite things to eat!! It is so so yummy and I will ALWAYS bake a loaf when we have some super ripe bananas in the house. I usually pop in some cinnamon too to give it a little bit of extra flavour and maybe some choc chips if I want it as more of a dessert! This recipe sound lush, I've never thought of putting coconut oil in!
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what, I don't think I've ever tried Banana Bread!! I have to be in the mood for bananas and I've never thought to try this, but I really love the sound of this and must create it myself. This recipe seems really easy to follow to create your own Banana Bread.

    Gemma | https://anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooooooove banana bread and I always try new versions of it! It's going to be my next recipe to try!

    Julia x
    theglassofclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Banana bread is literally my favourite thing in the world and yours looks absolutely delicious! I love to add loads of cinnamon to mine, it’s just the perfect comfort food in my opinion. Now I want some! x

    Alice | www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I don't think I've ever tried banana bread! Or then it just has been so long that I can't remember it... The more reason for me to try this asap! Xx

    Anu | Based On blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig