Get Fit Quick-Lucy Wyndham-read

Lifestyle

If you want to get fit quick, and more importantly healthily, at home without spending a single penny...then Lucy Whyndham Read is your girl.

Her workouts cover every fitness level, and come in all varieties. Whether you want; 4 minutes HIIT, home cardio, or a walking workout, this girl has your back.

I often look at how intensely I want to work out and go through her videos and make a playlist of those I want to complete that day, sometimes its a couple of HIIT workouts, sometimes cardio followed by toning and sometimes I just want a walking workout.

Not only are her workouts QUICK, FUN, and EFFECTIVE, they also come with positive life advise and affirmations to keep you motivated and inspired.

Lucy has a variety of e-books available which go hand in hand with her channel, advising on 80/20 recipes and fitness tips.

I have been following her workouts for well over a year now and they are honestly amazing. I haven't been paid to say a word of this, I just want to share this amazing channel and help others as much as it has helped me.

Have you seen Lucy's channel before? What are your fitness goals?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig